CRICKET BBL|12

It’s a pretty good total in the end and definitely better than I expected. I reckon left about 15 runs out there so will need a brilliant bowling performance.

Bounce and short balls seemed to trouble our batters, so I'm looking forward to seeing what Johnson can do

Maybe a few runs short but it's runs on the board and a few early wickets could cause a bit of drama

Well the bowlers have something to defend which is a bonus.

Will need economic overs from Neser and Kuhnemann, because I worry about Bartlett, Bazley and Johnson.

This doesn't look like a pace on wicket and I'm not sure Johnson has many slow balls... if anyone is brave enough to ramp him he could go for plenty, but who wants to put their face in front of 150km/hr.

Bazley will often bowl it into the slot, which is danger for the short straight boundaries, but hopefully he'll pull out the back of a length slower balls and go for something under 9/10 rpo...

I'm not sure what Bartlett will do... I doubt there's any swing whatsoever on this deck... so what will he actually bowl.

Kath loughlen is certainly behind our cause

And look, we’ll done to the Heat, half way through the season, who would have thought they d be in it up to their eyeballs at the turn in the final in Perth against the Scorchers with the best players unavailable?

Kath loughlen is certainly behind our cause
Every Aussie everywhere loves an underdog and hates a tall poppy... except when it's the Heat apparently.

It would be the most epic thing ever if the Heat managed to win it all from where they were, what they came into the final with and having to beat two teams who were absolutely miles ahead of the rest.... but apparently everyone is a Scorchers fan and wants the $1.01 favourite to win.

It's bloody un-Australian

I’m going to say it now, regardless of what happens from here I’m beyond proud of what the boys have pulled off this year. Let’s pray for a golden innings here. Go the Heat!

I think no matter what, the Scorchers will have either won it or lost it. The result will have absolutely nothing to do with the Heat. If you listen to the commentary anyway.

Active Now

• Dash
  • johnny plath
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
  • Evander
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • Locky24
  • Old Mate
  • Manlyman
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Emanon
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • Manofoneway
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.