CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

That is genuinely an incredible bowling attack. Going to need the boys to start stepping up with the bat. Tall Paul has had to do a bit to much lifting for my liking with the bat the past few games. As great as it is we can rely on him we shouldn’t have to.

Is Walter the best import the Heat have ever had? Munro has a fair argument in there and maybe McCullum but Walter has just been absolutely fantastic.
It will make it interesting for the draft next year. I reckon Walter will be on the radar of several clubs. We may have to give him up if we want to keep Munro and/or Billings. I guess it will depend on what tier he is valued at.

That is genuinely an incredible bowling attack. Going to need the boys to start stepping up with the bat. Tall Paul has had to do a bit to much lifting for my liking with the bat the past few games. As great as it is we can rely on him we shouldn’t have to.
He won’t be dropped, but after his whirlwind start Josh Brown has effectively become Bryant 2.0. Has been very disappointing this season and gets out just at the wrong time, just like Bryant used to do.

Does anyone know if Khawaja and Labuschagne are available for Wednesday’s game? It is a week out from the test, so could be available.

He won’t be dropped, but after his whirlwind start Josh Brown has effectively become Bryant 2.0. Has been very disappointing this season and gets out just at the wrong time, just like Bryant used to do.

Does anyone know if Khawaja and Labuschagne are available for Wednesday’s game? It is a week out from the test, so could be available.
I think they are but Labuschagne won’t necessarily get a go with McSweeney there albeit he has not been as good the last game or so. They would definitely take Khawaja for the Scorchers game over Brown tho.

Boy if all the test players are available, what a game this will be:

1. Khawaja / Crawley
2. Munro / Whiteman
3. Labushagne / Marsh
4. Renshaw / Green
5. McSweeney / Hardie
6. Billings / Inglis
7. Walter / Evans
8. Neser / Richardson
9. Bartlett / Agar
10. Johnson / Tye
11. Swepson / Behrendorff

12. Kuhnemann / Morris

That 12th man for either side could easily sub in for someone.

Boy if all the test players are available, what a game this will be:

1. Khawaja / Crawley
2. Munro / Whiteman
3. Labushagne / Marsh
4. Renshaw / Green
5. McSweeney / Hardie
6. Billings / Inglis
7. Walter / Evans
8. Neser / Richardson
9. Bartlett / Agar
10. Johnson / Tye
11. Swepson / Behrendorff

12. Kuhnemann / Morris

That 12th man for either side could easily sub in for someone.
I don't think Kuhnemann is going to miss out, unfortunately for McSweeney I don't think he makes the side tonight. Given Renshaw has just been selected in the test squad, they will likely go with him as it will most likely be his last game, unless he is released from the squad to play.

Also, if we lose Munro and Billings after this game it makes for a very interesting selection come finals time for the Heat unless we have any international replacements coming on board.

Finals team may look like this:

Brown
Bryant
McSweeney
Piersen
Walter
Wildermuth
Nesser
Bartlett
Johnson
Swepson
Kuhnemann

A lot relying on Brown & Bryant at the top!...

I don't think Kuhnemann is going to miss out, unfortunately for McSweeney I don't think he makes the side tonight. Given Renshaw has just been selected in the test squad, they will likely go with him as it will most likely be his last game, unless he is released from the squad to play.

Also, if we lose Munro and Billings after this game it makes for a very interesting selection come finals time for the Heat unless we have any international replacements coming on board.

Finals team may look like this:

Brown
Bryant
McSweeney
Piersen
Walter
Wildermuth
Nesser
Bartlett
Johnson
Swepson
Kuhnemann

A lot relying on Brown & Bryant at the top!...
Renshaw has done **** all, all season. They haven’t seemed to care about anyone else getting a game why should they give a **** about a bloke playing his last. We need our best side and McSweeney is better than both Labuschagne and Renshaw in my opinion. Whilst he might t have the highest strike rate we would not be anywhere near undefeated with out Nathan so he has to be in the side.

Renshaw has done **** all, all season. They haven’t seemed to care about anyone else getting a game why should they give a **** about a bloke playing his last. We need our best side and McSweeney is better than both Labuschagne and Renshaw in my opinion. Whilst he might t have the highest strike rate we would not be anywhere near undefeated with out Nathan so he has to be in the side.
That’s a massive call given there isn’t much between them. And Renshaw has played crucial innings that have kept us undefeated also.

This comp is pretty dumb in that you lose your best international players right on the eve of finals.
Its been the same story for like the entire life span of the bbl

This comp is pretty dumb in that you lose your best international players right on the eve of finals.
Final was Feb 4 last year, this year Jan 24. Not sure you can condense it down any further to have finals mid Jan. unless they give in to IPL money which will allow the best players to play, unfortunately there’s not many other solutions.

Well simply don't have anyone who can't play the whole comp unless they are an absolute superstar like a Kohli.

Feel we're losing too many wickets here.

Pitch doesn't look to be playing too bad and our run rate is not bad, but next in is Neser and we still have 10 overs to go.

Feel like they should've taken the surge this over

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • johnny plath
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lozza
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.