CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

Kuhnemann can't grip it, sort of means you can't really bowl Swepson doesn't it?

I reckon we are in trouble here. Kuhneman has one over max left if they give him the fourth. Bartlett is bowled out too unless they give him the fourth and these two batters are well in. A few boundaries and we are done.

Johnson is really chicken with the umps with the width this over.

Great over by Johnson, he's starting to get his rhythm back and this is good, he's clearly a gun when he is fit.

Great over from Johnson, exactly what we needed.

I reckon we are in trouble here. Kuhneman has one over max left if they give him the fourth. Bartlett is bowled out too unless they give him the fourth and these two batters are well in. A few boundaries and we are done.

Be pretty big if we win this without being able to use Sweppo.

Bad start by Bartlett but it is clearly difficult to grip it out there.

**** this is a bad over.

Finished it off well there. This next over is huge.

Yeah can’t see us pulling this back now.

Chaudrey has been so lucky here. He will get them a win and I reckon he has hit 2 or 3 decent shots the whole innings.

Epic finish coming up. Kinda want the Hurricanes to win lol. Fan of this Choaudary dude.

This is a great game, man this comp has needed one like this.

What another great over by Johnson. This is set up for a cracking finish.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Nerd
  • whykickamoocow
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • porouian
  • Pablo
  • Morkel
  • ezpz
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manifesto
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.