CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

bazely bang average first grader, cant see what the strikers saw in him. now that i think about our past heat seasons we would always have the pressure on, and in he would come to bowl and just like that all the good work was undone

Our 5th option has typically been a domestic player who is struggling to make a name for himself but now we've got 3 genuine quicks, 2 genuine spinners and Paul Walter with some really good variations.

We are a bit vulnerable if one of our top 3 doesn't hang around but outside of that, we're going to be a tough team to beat. Neser and Walter really give the team a bit of balance with the bat.

I still can’t believe they got Bazley to bowl the final over, whoever is captain needs to be sacked.

strikers, remind me of heat, from like 2-3 seasons ago, all the strike force on paper but heavily reliant on one guy, for us it was lynn and for them it is Matt short.

I still can’t believe they got Bazley to bowl the final over, whoever is captain needs to be sacked.

Especially after Stoinis pumped him for 24 in one over to win the other night

Like what did they think would happen

Absolutely. Batting has been very disappointing.

150 would've been nice, 130 is probably too short I reckon.

No batter ever really got on top tonight, even late in the innings it was zipping around a bit. Probably need a couple of quick wickets to make a game of it.

This is clearly not your typical Brissy wicket.

Hope this rain ***** off.

We need to get Chaudhary and BMac out asap

What’s the deal with the warning? Soft as if it’s for intimidation

Is Walter the best import the Heat have ever had? Munro has a fair argument in there and maybe McCullum but Walter has just been absolutely fantastic.

Not every day you see a player go UNDER the rope.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • broncoscope
  • bert_lifts
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • winslow_wong
  • Morepudding
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.