CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

That’s not good death bowling from Johnson.

I dunno how Patterson gets a go in BBL teams, nothing about him screams T20 player to me.

This is when you take the single and get off strike but nope he will get himself out.

Well what did I say got lucky but he did the crime.

**** sake... wish they would get themselves in.

It's a tricky pitch and we've got a long tail... running out of batters at this point.

we have struggled here. We don’t have anyone to just go with McSweeney now. There all or nothing batters from here.

So after a minor rain delay the revised run rate has gone from 7.8 runs per over to 8.8 runs per over and we lose one of the surge overs.

Have gone from a chance to win the game if we can put together a partnership to now needing to hit from the get go before it quickly turns into double digit run rate required.

So after a minor rain delay the revised run rate has gone from 7.8 runs per over to 8.8 runs per over and we lose one of the surge overs.

Have gone from a chance to win the game if we can put together a partnership to now needing to hit from the get go before it quickly turns into double digit run rate required.

And now we’re ahead of DLS score haha

tfw GIF

That was pretty funny.

Sixers in front after first delay, Henriques wants the rope, whatever else it takes to delay them coming off. They get back out there, big Paul Walter takes to them in the surge and he's waving his hands around like it's just so unfair with the umpire at the conclusion.

Haha so your season is wobbling, on the line if you will and...you get Bazley to bowl the last over. He promptly goes for 20+ to finish with 3 overs for 57 runs. This guy is just SO useless.

Bazley might have to give away the bowling and just focus on batting... got absolutely pumped tonight.

0-57 off 3 overs and his first one went for 6 runs... 51 runs off two overs 😮😮

Haha so your season is wobbling, on the line if you will and...you get Bazley to bowl the last over. He promptly goes for 20+ to finish with 3 overs for 57 runs. This guy is just SO useless.

He's definitely someone you don't want lumbering in when the opposition is going well.

I reckon he could be a handy T20 bat but with the ball, he's no good.

bazely bang average first grader, cant see what the strikers saw in him. now that i think about our past heat seasons we would always have the pressure on, and in he would come to bowl and just like that all the good work was undone

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.