CRICKET BBL|13 Discussion

Fielding has been shit tonight... what are they doing

Laurie fucking Evans... aka the Don Bradman of T20's... prick will go on to score big now

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
mr burns GIF

Bartlett quietly becoming quite good bowling under pressure... constantly has to bowl in the opening power play, surge and then death overs as well.

Huge improvement on last year where he was left out of the team half the time

How are we losing so many players?

I get Marnus and Usman, what's the go with Munro and Sam Billings?

With two international spots opening up have we gone after anyone?

I'd say we need batters and definitely need an opener ... otherwise it's probably Brown and Bryant

Yeah the BBL should just outbid Dubai. Easy fix.

I don't know how many tournaments have their absolute best local players unavailable for basically the entire tournament. Heat shouldn't have signed them if they were gonna go play somewhere else at the business end of the season.

I don't know how many tournaments have their absolute best local players unavailable for basically the entire tournament. Heat shouldn't have signed them if they were gonna go play somewhere else at the business end of the season.

They'd probably never sign anyone if they did that. Surely world cricket could be scheduled better though.

Bartlett quietly becoming quite good bowling under pressure... constantly has to bowl in the opening power play, surge and then death overs as well.

Huge improvement on last year where he was left out of the team half the time
He should be in the conversation for international honours for the shorter formats, especially given he is more than handy with the bat and is a great fielder also.

Active Now

• K-Style
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • IceWorks
  • OnToSomething
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.