BBL07 Discussion

I swear to god half your posts on here are like a teenage girls on Facebook.

Just tell us what the fucking team is if you know.

Good morning to you.

I am not the physio or doctor so it's not my call to make. The ability to read would benefit you greatly- I don't think is what I said. Stop for a second who could be in some doubt about playing tomorrow night.

Good morning to you.

I am not the physio or doctor so it's not my call to make. The ability to read would benefit you greatly- I don't think is what I said. Stop for a second who could be in some doubt about playing tomorrow night.

My point is, if you either can't or won't name the person, then say nothing. This whole 'I know something you don't know, na na na na na' bullshit got old in high school.

On that note, here's the 13 man squad for tomorrow night -

McCullum (c)
Peirson
Lynn
Burns
Heazlett
Ross
Cutting
Swepson
Khan
Lalor
Steketee

(Doggett, Prestwidge)

Terrified at the Heat bowling line up TBH. They could go for $1 million.

Terrified at the Heat bowling line up TBH. They could go for $1 million.

We're going to be relying a LOT on the spin kings.

From the footage & stats I've seen this Khan kid is going to be an issue for teams, let's hope he lives up to the hype a little more than Badree did.

Anyone playing Fantasy BBL this year? I play it every year, came 2nd in my league last year, hoping to do one better this year :p

Team for Round 1 -

Brendon McCullum
Shane Watson (c)
Jason Roy
Travis Head
Callum Ferguson
Dwayne Bravo
Jos Butler (vc)
Sean Abbott
Ben Cutting
Shadab Khan
Adam Zampa

(Bench: Hilton Cartwright, Alex Carey, Arjun Nair, Josh Lalor, Joel Paris)

Went with 3 Thunder players because they're the only team who plays 2 games in Round 1, the Scorchers play 0 games, hence why I've got none of them. I've also started to stack Heat players as they play 2 games in Round 2 & haven't grabbed any Hurricane players as they only play 1 game in Round 1 and 0 games in Round 2.

Nothing too special about the picks, went with Watson as captain because he's the most reliable to contribute in fantasy points across the Thunder's first 2 games. Hoping that Head can recapture his form of a couple of years back.

Anyone playing Fantasy BBL this year? I play it every year, came 2nd in my league last year, hoping to do one better this year :p

Team for Round 1 -

Brendon McCullum
Shane Watson (c)
Jason Roy
Travis Head
Callum Ferguson
Dwayne Bravo
Jos Butler (vc)
Sean Abbott
Ben Cutting
Shadab Khan
Adam Zampa

(Bench: Hilton Cartwright, Alex Carey, Arjun Nair, Josh Lalor, Joel Paris)

Went with 3 Thunder players because they're the only team who plays 2 games in Round 1, the Scorchers play 0 games, hence why I've got none of them. I've also started to stack Heat players as they play 2 games in Round 2 & haven't grabbed any Hurricane players as they only play 1 game in Round 1 and 0 games in Round 2.

Nothing too special about the picks, went with Watson as captain because he's the most reliable to contribute in fantasy points across the Thunder's first 2 games. Hoping that Head can recapture his form of a couple of years back.

I would be keen, do you have a league? Or just join a random league?

I would be keen, do you have a league? Or just join a random league?

It's my Uncle's league, he runs it every year. Sends out private invites to a few family members and then opens it up to the lads at the Cricket club he runs to fill the last 5-10 spots.

Always nice and competitive.

It's my Uncle's league, he runs it every year. Sends out private invites to a few family members and then opens it up to the lads at the Cricket club he runs to fill the last 5-10 spots.

Always nice and competitive.

Nice.

Lynn out, bugger, was looking forward to seeing him smash them tonight.

Hopefully he's right to play in the next couple of games, we need him.

Great innings by the heat considering.

Dunk’s eyes are too close together. Glad he is gone, I hate looking at him.

The Heat are well on top...

Ben Cutting: “hold my beer!”

Take away his over and they don’t get close

Active Now

• Redux
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.