BBL07 Discussion

That's Heat’s lowest ever BBL score, and by 7 runs as well.

What to say about the Heat?? I reckon they could have dragged 11 club cricketers from the crowd and got more than 73.

Time for a complete re think on the roster. I'm dirty I bought tickets to the last game. I couldn't even get the ones I wanted because the available tickets were in blocks of 3 and they won't sell 2 of them and leave a single.
I imagine that will change now.

What to say about the Heat?? I reckon they could have dragged 11 club cricketers from the crowd and got more than 73.

Time for a complete re think on the roster. I'm dirty I bought tickets to the last game. I couldn't even get the ones I wanted because the available tickets were in blocks of 3 and they won't sell 2 of them and leave a single.
I imagine that will change now.
Absolute bloodbath.
The Sixers made it look easy too, which makes our performance that much worse in context.
Heat fielding has been downright awful for the last 3 seasons at least. Bowling bog average in most cases during the same time.
Hard to see us making the finals from here.

Absolute bloodbath.
The Sixers made it look easy too, which makes our performance that much worse in context.
Heat fielding has been downright awful for the last 3 seasons at least. Bowling bog average in most cases during the same time.
Hard to see us making the finals from here.

Are we still a chance?

Technically. We need to win our last game and hope others lose. I can’t see us winning another game though, so...

Yeah, just had a look. Renegades need to lose tomorrow and we need to belt them on the 27th as well as other results falling our way.

TBH we don't deserve to be there.

Why on earth is Will Smith doing the toss at the Stars vs Thunder game?

DT9ww1AWsAAvjTT.jpg:large

Why on earth is Will Smith doing the toss at the Stars vs Thunder game?

DT9ww1AWsAAvjTT.jpg:large

I think he might have come for the Australian Open, they showed him in the crowd there before. Probably asked him to do this for some extra publicity too.

I wish Bancroft batted with this much confidence in the Test series. It's 100% a mentality issue that gets these young guys like him & Renshaw. It's all about being consistently positive and looking to score, not just fighting to survive.

Honestly, I’ve never seen a worse fielding team than this Heat team - so many dropped catches.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.