OFFICIAL Bellamy extends contract with Melbourne Storm

Who controls the Brisbane crown?
Who keeps the Mcintrye system down?
We do, we do
Who keeps Gold Coast off the maps?
Who keeps the Ref conspiracies under wraps?
We do, we do
Who holds back the Newcastle Knights?
Who makes Scott Minto a star?
We do, we do
Who robs Ladbrokes of their site?
Who rigs every Dally M night?
We do, we do

This is the best.

This happens in any normal business the CEO gets the bullet.

Hot tip; what he does is he tells Bellamy that if he comes next year; Bennett gets the boot. He tells Bennett the same thing.

Ps he also rings Bellamy and he says “what’s the number that gets you here”....simple. Brisbane have more money. They win a bidding war.

Simple terms he has completely
Fucked up the succession plan (which should have been in planning in 2016 not 2018).

He sure as shit doesn’t front a press conference saying “we’ll dash me Wayne will be here next year unless he isn’t”.

As for your no one knows who’ll be coaching in 5 years; I get that people can get sacked etc but that’s not planned for. If you sign for a club today, your not banking on a new coach any time soon. Anyone signing for Brisbane knows that Wayne won’t be the coach in 5 years time. ****, he’ll be lucky to be alive.

What we know is:

Bennett deal runs out in 2019

2020 and onwards - no coach

Bennett signs - not a draw card - he’s not drawing players now; so why would that change; additionally, real likelihood he won’t physically last until 2023 etc

Why do we need to know the Broncos coach for 2020? How many clubs have their coach off contract and the new coach sorted for two years away?

Storm didn't have Bellmay locked away. Souths don't have a coach for 2020. Is there any club with a coach locked up for 2020?

Keep talking everyone. But if you think that PW handled this one well; you’ve got rocks in your head.

He’s the front man and if this were a normal company he’d be getting marching orders this morning (and broncos4life I’ll put up my corporate experience against yours every day of the week....)

Why do we need to know the Broncos coach for 2020? How many clubs have their coach off contract and the new coach sorted for two years away?

Storm didn't have Bellmay locked away. Souths don't have a coach for 2020. Is there any club with a coach locked up for 2020?
Because if all goes well Bellamy will be their coach for 2020 (they have a plan) and the odds are not on their coach dying of old age before 2023 (when Bennett next deal might be expire) it’s presently Souths plan to have Siebold until then; again unlikely to die of old age by the end of his next contract.

That’s why Bennett doesn’t attract anyone (he attracted TPJ a couple of years; btw did you expect TPJ to say that the coach was a dunderhead or something like that?

When you have a bloke who is nearly 70 you have a succession plan;
you don’t keep giving him contracts until he dies in the job.

Our situation is completely different and if your too obtuse to get that then you’ve got issues on the comprehension front.

Keep talking everyone. But if you think that PW handled this one well; you’ve got rocks in your head.

He’s the front man and if this were a normal company he’d be getting marching orders this morning (and broncos4life I’ll put up my corporate experience against yours every day of the week....)

Not saying you're wrong but curious as to how you believe it should have been handled? Before and after the leak to the media. Keeping in mind it seems Bellamy himself was the leak ad there's a damn good chance he never even considered coming here, he was just using us.

Let’s go mate, let’s hear it.

That’s why Bennett doesn’t attract anyone (he attracted TPJ a couple of years; btw did you expect TPJ to say that the coach was a dunderhead or something like that?

Well in the last 2-3 years, apart from TPJ you are absolutely correct. It's not like he has managed to bring Jack Bird, Jimmy Roberts, Korbin Sims, Jamayne Isaako or Matt Lodge to the club, nor on the coaching front despite bringing in Jason Demetriou and Kevin Walters...

So yeah. Clearly "no-one" wants to come here...

Last edited:
Clearly "no-one" wants to come here...

Well according to Twitter's fake news, he plays for Liverpool, so not even Bennett can get a fake soccer player to come, he's a total failure.

BPe4j-nCYAA69ov.png

Wayne handled it well, as least via the answers he gave in interviews/pressers. I agree that Paul White didn't, and we're quite lucky that Wayne is even still a potential option for 2020.

Well according to Twitter's fake news, he plays for Liverpool, so not even Bennett can get a fake soccer player to come, he's a total failure.

BPe4j-nCYAA69ov.png

That looks like an Arsenal kit, brah.

Who controls the Brisbane crown?
Who keeps the Mcintrye system down?
We do, we do
Who keeps Gold Coast off the maps?
Who keeps the Ref conspiracies under wraps?
We do, we do
Who holds back the Newcastle Knights?
Who makes Scott Minto a star?
We do, we do
Who robs Ladbrokes of their site?
Who rigs every Dally M night?
We do, we do

Detach the stone of Stuart Kelly and attach the stone of Scott Minto! Top effort mate.

homer-the-great-stone-cutters-freemasons-illuminati_10.gif

Last edited:
^^ There really is a Simpsons moment for everything

This happens in any normal business the CEO gets the bullet.

Hot tip; what he does is he tells Bellamy that if he comes next year; Bennett gets the boot. He tells Bennett the same thing.

Ps he also rings Bellamy and he says “what’s the number that gets you here”....simple. Brisbane have more money. They win a bidding war.

Simple terms he has completely
Fucked up the succession plan (which should have been in planning in 2016 not 2018).

He sure as shit doesn’t front a press conference saying “we’ll dash me Wayne will be here next year unless he isn’t”.

As for your no one knows who’ll be coaching in 5 years; I get that people can get sacked etc but that’s not planned for. If you sign for a club today, your not banking on a new coach any time soon. Anyone signing for Brisbane knows that Wayne won’t be the coach in 5 years time. ****, he’ll be lucky to be alive.

What we know is:

Bennett deal runs out in 2019

2020 and onwards - no coach

Bennett signs - not a draw card - he’s not drawing players now; so why would that change; additionally, real likelihood he won’t physically last until 2023 etc

Pangai Jnr has said he only wants to play under Bennett and it’s the only reason he signed here in the first place so if that’s not a drawcard I don’t know what is

Paul White needs to resign or be sacked this morning.

His handling of this matter has been pathetic.

Now we won’t be able to attract any players because they will have no idea who the coach will be in 5 years time.

Whoever replaces him needs to get on the phone to Cleary this morning and have a blank contract to him today (basically invite him to fill out the money bit).

Fucking useless.

WTF are you going on about ...

what exactly has Paul White done wrong ...

he has assessed the clubs current situation

he determined that there is a good chance we would need a new coach for the 2020 season

he identified the best coach that was on the market and initiated talks with that coach.

all things he should have done ... the fact that Melbourne decided to make Bellamy the highest paid coach in the history of the game is NOT Paul Whites fault.

Well, it's all opinion isn't it?

I have over a decade of senior management experience, and from what I can see the club, Paul and Wayne have handled it as well as they could

If there has been any errors they have been minimal and not even close to warrant sacking

I think you've got rocks in your head, but that's just me

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Manlyman
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrRobot
  • Shane Tronc
  • Stix
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ostin86
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.