OFFICIAL Bellamy extends contract with Melbourne Storm

So is it still unreasonable to question our ability to recruit the best people?

We are meant to have this aura about us, where everyone wants to be with us.

Yep, Paul White deserves some flack over this. Publicly disrespected Wayne and failed to sign his replacement...

That's been dead for years, ever since Inglis snubbed us

So joe was this all bullshit ? If not i think we have dropped the ball.

Badel reporting 3 year, $5.1 million deal.

**** off Bellamy wasn't using us to drive his price up.
Who cares if he was? I'm just glad he won't be stinking up the club in the future. Today has been a very good day.

I'm not overly disappointed, sure he may have bought us some success but to me it seems as if it would just have been another stop gap before he then retired in 3 or 4 years....... and personally I don't enjoy Bellamy's style of football or how the storm play.

I'm not overly disappointed, sure he may have bought us some success but to me it seems as if it would just have been another stop gap before he then retired in 3 or 4 years....... and personally I don't enjoy Bellamy's style of football or how the storm play.

Yep, this. Bellamy is not exactly a spring chicken either. It seems we need a coach who can take the position long term with the team we have.

Broncs and Wayne need to discuss seriously his replacement and they need to work on it over an extended period. Give him a couple of more years if he wants it, but groom his replacement at the same time.

If the club thinks it’s Demetriou, great. If not have a good look around for that time of coach. I don’t particularly think we need instant results as a club (though you’d take them obviously), but we do need long term results and that isn’t what Bellamy would have brought anyway.

Paul White needs to resign or be sacked this morning.

His handling of this matter has been pathetic.

Now we won’t be able to attract any players because they will have no idea who the coach will be in 5 years time.

Whoever replaces him needs to get on the phone to Cleary this morning and have a blank contract to him today (basically invite him to fill out the money bit).

Fucking useless.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.