OFFICIAL Bellamy extends contract with Melbourne Storm

Badel saying on Twitter that Bellamy has agreed to stay in Melbourne for around $2.1 million for 3 years.

Oh Bellamy you absolute trash c***. stay in Melbourne you money grubber and we'll keep WB . This was nothing but a ploy for more money.

Wayne Bennett's response has been postive for us keeping him I think. Measured response from a true legend.

Last edited:
Pretty relieved to be honest. A grubby coach for a grubby club. I don't see any value in winning Premierships when you're damaging the product in the process of doing so. The darling ***** are welcome to him.

Last edited:
Yep NRL.com have confirmed Bellamy has signed an extension with Melbourne.
Brisbane now have so much egg all over their face with how this has been handled and played out in the media.
NRL 360 will be unwatchable for the next 3 weeks while Kent and Rothfield have a field day with this..

NRL.com reporting it as official. I said earlier and will say again we need to make it a fee of 100k to even talk to our club. Every year fuckheads use us to bump up their asking price.

Bennett to re-sign for two years, contracts expire at the same time... Bellamy at the broncs 2022

Or Wayne might go **** you and leave at the end of this season or next

If he does, it is yet another disaster to add to the numerous other disasters that have befallen the club since the end of Bennett's first stint.

Let's just get Seibold instead, looks like a very handy coach at the moment.

I think we have made fools of ourselves in some ways tbh. Things across the board need reviewing at the end of the season. Things just arent good enough.

I believe that Ivan is available (Henjak that is).

The Storm keep on fucking us over and we keep bending over and spreading our cheeks.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncorob
  • porouian
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.