OFFICIAL Bellamy extends contract with Melbourne Storm

I wonder if this is why kevie left , i wonder if they told him what parh they were taking.
It's all hear say atm but jeez there is some commotion. Am all for bellamy but i really don't want it to be done against Wayne's wishes , he is the broncos to me so would be a little disheartening if true.
Dropping a legend for a wanker whose record is severely tainted because of the biggest salary cap rort in the game wouldn't sit well with me. I would think that the Broncos have slightly higher morals than that. Dropping a legend who is passionate about the sport in favor of someone who doesn't respect the game. Do you really think this shit head would bring us a premiership when he has never won a legitimate one in his career? Thankfully, none of this is going to happen but the fans who are in favor of this haven't had a good think about it.

Dropping a legend for a wanker whose record is severely tainted because of the biggest salary cap rort in the game wouldn't sit well with me. I would think that the Broncos have slightly higher morals than that. Dropping a legend who is passionate about the sport in favor of someone who doesn't respect the game. Do you really think this shit head would bring us a premiership when he has never won a legitimate one in his career? Thankfully, none of this is going to happen but the fans who are in favor of this haven't had a good think about it.

2012 and 2017 weren't legit?

I’ll translate the heading for you, Bellamy about to re sign with the storm, wants more money so tells them broncos are interested in him. Later re signs with the storm and tells everyone no one from the broncos even called him

Bellamy has a 3 year extension offer so it's now or never for the Broncs. Kent said Bellamys preference is to coach next year so it would seem our hand is forced.
The offer is real we will find out the answer sooner than later.

I wonder if Cam Smith pulled the plug on origin this year because he is aware that Bellyache is leaving and knows he as captain he will have a fucking huge job on his hands.

Even though I despise the wrestle in the game I still hope Bellamy brings his wrestling coaches with him if he does sign with us.

Of course he does, just like every head coach.... dont forget bennett co-coached a team to a gf... and he obviously gives his assistants a free reign. Bennett and bellamy also worked together for 10 years. He was also a coaching director with new zealand when they won the world cup... im sure hed know how to work with bellamy lol

Firstly when Bennett co-coached a team to a GF it was early in his ARL coaching career ... he wasn't a seasoned premiership winning coach...

Secondly, a coach of Bellamys standing doesn't need (and is generally not prepared) to work under a coaching director

2012 and 2017 weren't legit?

Debatable but it relies on ifs. IF they don't cheat the cap, do they retain all of their top tier talent. 2012 for mine is tainted, 2017 less so.

" No it's not like last time we were talking shit, this time it's really real"

Yeah. Basically “we lied last time, but this time we are telling the truth, we swear.”

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncotville
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • simplythebest
  • Fitzy
  • The Don
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.