OFFICIAL Bellamy extends contract with Melbourne Storm

Logan is a Rugby League city and without it we wouldn't of had great players such as Smith and many many more.

And wht is Melbourne so good ?? Shit weather , congested as ****. I have extended family there , a visit is good but **** living there.

Still beats the **** out of Logan. I mean, at least they have a mayor.

Firstly, bennett had already been a 10 year multiple premiership winning coach in the then incredibly strong brisbane premiership & was the current queensland coach

Secondly, a coaching director by name, not by nature. You think he will be jnvolved in the day to day running and right up bellamys ass? He has already taken a back seat to his ASSISTANTS currently who have no track record whatsover as nrl coaches..

Im not saying IT IS going to happen, but to completly rule it out as a possibility based on what the media is saying about the coaches personality/relationships is a bit premature....

Only one in '85. Not multiple premierships.

Lost in 79 and 84.

The Broncs this year are not the well oiled machine that we have been spoilt over the years to expect. Particularly our defence. Something for which our former teams were renowned. Defence is the structure that premiership winning sides are built. This year both our defence and attack is very clunky and it’s only individual players brilliance that has afforded us to be mid ladder at this stage of the competition. We have blamed our forwards, our halves, our fullback and in some quarters our coach. Nobody cheered more more loudly then me when Bennett announced his return and the mere fact if only it was to attract the players here that Hook couldn’t was a huge plus. However I am amazed at how the team has slipped since 2015 particularly with both Bennett and JD running the show. JD has enormous success with the sides he coached and assisted Green to a premiership but seems limited at Red Hill. Walters came back to help but left again before he unpacked his bag. We are struggling at Red Hill and unfortunately a change at the top may be the only way to end it.

I could see some real massive changes to our squad and training methods if Bellamy does come. I hope for all money he does pay out for Bennett and in comes Bellamy next year.

This isn't happening guys, it is a fabrication by Hooper and all we are doing is giving this idiot oxygen.

It's all a big nothing as far as today is concerned. It's going to be nothing to see here we work to our agenda not the media's good bye.

Will they say that Bennett has the full support of the board?

Badel is loving it "Breaking- The knifing of Wayne Bennett " sounds like bellamy is going to kill wayne so he can coach the broncs.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.