Ben Hunt to improve kicking game

Wont know till his been given a chance playing the role for a whoke season...
What? You either can kick or you can't.

You can gradually improve over time, but that's not a skill you gain with experience.

I have complaints about Hunt, but I would have a meltdown with "Kikorima".

What? You either can kick or you can't.

You can gradually improve over time, but that's not a skill you gain with experience.

I have complaints about Hunt, but I would have a meltdown with "Kikorima".
You wont know till he gets given a go

You wont know till he gets given a go

He can be given a go in ISC. We're a premiership contender FFS

The coaches probably already know if he's a good kicker or not... do you think these guys don't just kick a ball around in training for the hell of it. If I had a ball in front of me on a footy field I'd give it a kick

His kicking in the 20's didn't fill me with confidence.

He has put in a few kicks in the top grade, nothing spectacular.

If he wants to be halfback next year, that's an area he needs to really work on. That and game management.

Everyone knows that I'm the biggest Ben Hunt fan going, but I have to admit this shits me. I know this is probably just one of those rubbish articles etc. but why come out now and say this? It's been the one thing holding his game back and he is essentially saying he has finally
started to give a shit about it.

It's disappointing.
What is he? 26yrs old. I cannot for the life of me see any drastic improvement in his kicking game now. That part of the game usually comes naturally and you can make refinements to it. We will see though.

What is he? 26yrs old. I cannot for the life of me see any drastic improvement in his kicking game now. That part of the game usually comes naturally and you can make refinements to it. We will see though.
Agree 100% ... more happier for nikorima to get a go now rather than later..

I think Ben can shut the **** up and just get it done. He either puts his last year all on the line or doesn't. I hope he plays well for us and goes out with a trophy. It will likely be his last shot. Last year showed he has trouble with pressure and being in the spotlight. just wait until the dragons fans treat him like they did soward.
If we are having a bad year, our forward pack or kicking game doesn't instill confidence in me, I can see Hunt being turfed by the end of Origin.

Agree 100% ... more happier for nikorima to get a go now rather than later..
If Hunt and Milford could control a game better, we beat the Cowboys in Townsville last year by 12pts. We also win the GF in 2015.
We need a halfback with a kicking game to compliment Milford's brilliance in attack.

If Hunt and Milford could control a game better, we beat the Cowboys in Townsville last year by 12pts. We also win the GF in 2015.
We need a halfback with a kicking game to compliment Milford's brilliance in attack.
Yep 100% agree you are making sense...hunts kicking game was so bad last year..i dropped my head everytime.

He reckons he is going to improve this year after he said he was leaving.

Please im happy for him..take the money i would.. but dont expect loyalty from the club...time to give another person a chance and nikorima for me proved when playing for kiwis and broncos he can play 7..and a little more time might be really good.

Yeah, let's throw away a chance at the premiership this year just because Hunt signed with Dragons.

Thank god Bennett is coach.

He wont be there all year..wont take long before he is replaced ..

I recall a quote from Bennett: "If you start listening to the fans, you'll end up sitting in the grandstands with them"

or words to that effect
He knows allot but not everyone is 100% correct all the time... only time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

But respect everyobes views

So how is nikorimas kicking game mate ? You seem to be pushing for him .

Regardless of Nikorima's present kicking ability, I just hope in 8 years time we're still saying he can improve and has potential to get better. Y'know the same kinda patience we've extended to Ben Hunt. Fair's fair.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • ezpz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.