Ben Hunt to improve kicking game

This thread and posts cracks me up lol.

If Hunt is worth 1 million to the Dragons with his current kicking game, just imagine what they may have offered him if he had of thought to improve his kicking game years ago! Or maybe the dragons told him 'we'll pay you a mil a season if you could PLEASE try to improve your kicking game!'

Anyway, all jokes aside I'll be keenly watching his kicking game for improvement this year. Just need them in goal grubbers to hold up and long punts to find the green and Broncos will be that much better for it.

You really dislike hunt don't you. Nikorima is just too small as talented as he is. He'll get murdered in defence at half back
No the opposite i like hunt allot...he was terrible last year..he decided to leave.. i j7st want to start blooding someone..

Nikorima played half for the kiwis .. he also played half for broncos in england last year.

Yes he didnt set the world on fire..but like most player given time he may just be the answer.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Stix
  • scobie
  • MTF75
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.