VOTE Ben Hunt

Get Hunt Back?

• Yeah

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 81 92.0%

• Total voters
The Dragons should bite the bullet and move him to hooker.

That way we can poach McInnes.

41863470_10212432581512831_1590280236266684416_n.jpg

I totally expected BrittleBen to be the difference last night. My expectations were he'd fail when it mattered most and surely my expectations were exceeeded! Crap field goal attempt and then incredibly the twit didn't kick it on the fifth, 45 metres out from his own line with 70 odd seconds to go gifting the game to Souths. I mean, wtf ? It's not like there was a great chance opened up in front of him. Busted arse on a million a year, yeah I know he'll earn more than me yada yada yada....hope to never see him in a Broncos jersey unless he gets a run with the girls.

He may not make more than you over the course of his entire working life though.....

Ben crumbled when it mattered, and nobody outside of St George is surprised

He is a reasonably solid player, but he is not and never will be a superstar match winner in the mould of Locky

$600k or so to play 9 is about where he should be and he would have a very strong career

But now that will never happen

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.