• Nah

Votes: 81 92.0%

• Total voters
Quoted removed post

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it twice as much money though?

I'd honestly do the same thing as him. A lot of us thought that he needed a change to try to get back to his best after blowing the GF, it was worth a try at the time...especially when your salary goes up by another ~100%.

No it wasn't - but my point wasn't that I would or wouldn't take it - it was that some stranger on an internet forum knows with 100% certainty what choice I would make :)

I don't really think its ok to insult him just because he has terrible opinions

I don't really think its ok to insult him just because he has terrible opinions

So what would a member who thinks like this do if they feel a post isn't appropriate?

Option 1: Report the post to make sure staff are aware because since it clearly breaks the rules, they probably aren't
Option 2: Type about it on public forums instead of reporting it to make sure staff are aware of it

t7gyexc.gif

I think Hunt just suffers from thinking too much. You can get that way in pressure situations, you start to think about what you're going to do and it can really **** you up. You just put a lot of pressure on yourself and you have a tendency of fucking up.

When he just does what he does best and focuses on that, he is good.

Just run it Ben.....except then, don’t run it then ffs.

Just trying to be something he isn’t. A halfback... You don’t take a Porsche 911 to the worksite and except it do to the job of a Hilux not matter how much u overpaid for the Porsche. Dragons set him up to fail. You can’t partner Hunt with a Kurt Mann style player. Needed a backup halfback to come in Perry style. Maybe worth using Nicholls if he was in ok form to play 7 while Widdop injured.

1. Boyd
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
9. Hunt

I wonder how things would've gone this year if we had this spine instead of our current one, it's an interesting hypothetical. I'd say our defence would've been marginally worse, but I also think we would've inherently had better field position with Hunt at 9, which means less goal line defense and probably less points leaked.

I totally expected BrittleBen to be the difference last night. My expectations were he'd fail when it mattered most and surely my expectations were exceeeded! Crap field goal attempt and then incredibly the twit didn't kick it on the fifth, 45 metres out from his own line with 70 odd seconds to go gifting the game to Souths. I mean, wtf ? It's not like there was a great chance opened up in front of him. Busted arse on a million a year, yeah I know he'll earn more than me yada yada yada....hope to never see him in a Broncos jersey unless he gets a run with the girls.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Maddy
  • sooticus
  • Wild Horse
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Locky field goal
  • mystico
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
  • Spoon
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.