NEWS Ben Ikin puts his **** on the block

Watched NRL360. Agree with the others. Was very impressed.

Get a contract in front of him ASAP!

Who does the hiring for the CEO role out of curiosity?

my one remaining concern is that should Seibold get sacked, the Ikin would be able to convince the board to give his good mate Paul Green a job, (probably would be easier than expected since Lockyer is also mates with Green)
Ikin speaks very highly of Kevvie. Put him in his all time top Broncos team ahead of his all time favourite player Wally, for reasons we all understand.

Kevvie is the way forward on a foot-in-the-door contract to prove himself. With CSmith hovering in the background.

Anyone who has not watched Ikin on 360 tonight do yourself a favour and play it back. He was articulate, professional and most importantly passionate. When was the last time our leaders spoke like that. Incredible stuff. Just leave now White and sign on the dotted line Ben.
Welcome to our club.

In fairness though, we have absolutely no idea who the other candidates are.

Maybe Tallis has applied?

No but seriously, have any names been thrown up besides Ikin?

How does Ikin get on with Peter Nolan, I wonder?

In fairness though, we have absolutely no idea who the other candidates are.

Maybe Tallis has applied?

No but seriously, have any names been thrown up besides Ikin?

The only other name i have heard has been Swann ... apparently the club were interested in head hunting him. although there were reports he was planning on staying at the Lions.

If Ikin is CEO then Seibold is out. That alone gets my vote.

that's no guarantee ... Ikin won't have the power to make that decision unilaterally ... it will be a board decision.

he has even stated to day that he isn't sure Seibold is the problem until he get's inside the organisation to find out what's going on

Anyone who has not watched Ikin on 360 tonight do yourself a favour and play it back. He was articulate, professional and most importantly passionate. When was the last time our leaders spoke like that. Incredible stuff. Just leave now White and sign on the dotted line Ben.
Welcome to our club.
White will drag it out, otherwise he’d have to use his own computer and internet to spend his days sending his resume out on Seek looking for his next gig, which is all I assume he’s been up to for months now given he’s been basically invisibly during the greatest crisis in the history of the place that employs him.

Loved his comment that he had been doing his own 'Spreadsheets' in his spare time. Cracked me up that. Bet Pies cringed when he heard that.
Ikin loves a spreadsheet. Loves 'em good. He used to do a league podcast with fox a few years ago and the cohosts would often mention the spreadsheets he puts together. Iirc he talked a lot about value, not just in the sense of how many dollars a player was on but what they brought to the role - did they enhance the players around them, that sort of thing.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • lynx000
  • Cavalo
  • cento
  • NSW stables
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Maddy
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.