Bennett breaks silence on Hunt

As if JT would sign with us. Townsville would burn down the stadium if they let us outbid them for his services.

As if JT would sign with us. Townsville would burn down the stadium if they let us outbid them for his services.

That would make it even more sweeter.

**** the Cowboys and **** Townsville.

So do you actually like anyone from the Broncos? Besides Captain James Roberts of course.
I would dignify your question with an honest answer if you were not a such an obdurate person who is unable to accept any opinion that differs to your own.

I'm sure he's a big fan of Norman, Wallace, Beale, Copley, Hoffman, Taylor x2 etc.
Was that an attempt at sarcasm?

I would dignify your question with an honest answer if you were not a such an obdurate person who is unable to accept any opinion that differs to your own.

I have said this before, but I am going to give it one more attempt before I give up. I have no problem accepting alternate opinions, however I take major exception to the disrespectful, ignorant garbage you regurgitate about mental illness.

That would make it even more sweeter.

**** the Cowboys and **** Townsville.
lol, funny.. We all hate the Cowboys now.

Was just thinking about it today - how the Cowboys (used to be) my 2nd favorite team.. And I bet this was the case for a lot of Broncos supporters.

How things have changed.

And oh how happy I'd be to see them finish 9th this year.

lol, funny.. We all hate the Cowboys now.

Was just thinking about it today - how the Cowboys (used to be) my 2nd favorite team.. And I bet this was the case for a lot of Broncos supporters.

How things have changed.

And oh how happy I'd be to see them finish 9th this year.

Losing 8th on for and against.

Why so high on the ladder? :)

I had to endure a lot of Cowboys fans during high school, luckily they were still shithouse back then.

Why so high lol? Good question.

Cause I'd like them to see them struggle and suffer. To nearly qualify but to just miss the 8 on (for and against) due to a thumping from our Broncos in the final home and away round 26 in Townsville.

That would do me.

Why so high lol? Good question.

Cause I'd like them to see them struggle and suffer. To nearly qualify but to just miss the 8 on (for and against) due to a thumping from our Broncos in the final home and away round 26 in Townsville.

That would do me.

Actually, I'd love to see another Broncos V Cows GF with us destroying them 40-0. That would be amazing imo

Actually, I'd love to see another Broncos V Cows GF with us destroying them 40-0. That would be amazing imo
Yeah this. I don't want them to lose hope and have no chance of making the finals. I want them to be in a great position to win, and then for us to destroy them. **** the Cowboys.

Yeah this. I don't want them to lose hope and have no chance of making the finals. I want them to be in a great position to win, and then for us to destroy them. **** the Cowboys.
We do owe them a couple now

Not 40-0.

41-0.

Biggest grand final win in history.

I want to see JT in tears.

I know exactly how amazing it feels being a Manly fan and us destroying the Storm in 08

I would much rather see them lose to a 50/50 call or a complete howler just to see them cry how poor us were robbed.

Not 40-0.

41-0.

Biggest grand final win in history.

I want to see JT in tears.
Also to see Darbs and Bennett in a magnanimous gesture console the prince of the North, in his historical loss.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • scobie
  • Stix
  • MTF75
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.