Bennett breaks silence on Hunt

lol, funny.. We all hate the Cowboys now.

Was just thinking about it today - how the Cowboys (used to be) my 2nd favorite team.. And I bet this was the case for a lot of Broncos supporters.

How things have changed.

And oh how happy I'd be to see them finish 9th this year.

I'll be watching with glee as they rake in the spoons post-JT, Scott, and Lolo (he will leave imo). They've put a fair bit of money into two blokes in Morgan and Coote who are injury prone and made to look better than they are by world class players.

Can we then go on an entire off-season trophy-wielding road trip just to remind everyone daily?

I'll be watching with glee as they rake in the spoons post-JT, Scott, and Lolo (he will leave imo). They've put a fair bit of money into two blokes in Morgan and Coote who are injury prone and made to look better than they are by world class players.

Cannot wait for cows to return to mediocrity following JT's retirement. Morgan is hugely overrated and will be shown up when jt is no longer standing inside him

Infiltrated BHQ !!!

Yes Im one of them

giphy.gif

Just noticed DCE in your signature
Haha yeah, that's an svrl thing. He's a necessary evil unfortunately [emoji2] [emoji2] and it's such a delightfully disturbing banner.

Yeah man, Cowboys and the Storm. That will be sweet...

Hopefully by the time those 2 teams have lost the (best players of all time) the Broncos rebuilding will be complete, and we will dominate the NRL for a decade.

Cannot wait for cows to return to mediocrity following JT's retirement. Morgan is hugely overrated and will be shown up when jt is no longer standing inside him
I think you are under rating Morgan. I would rather see Morgan in the QLD team than Hunt or Milford for that matter.

I think you are under rating Morgan. I would rather see Morgan in the QLD team than Hunt or Milford for that matter.

Uh huh.

Have you seen him play without JT?

You should check him out. He is clueless.

Uh huh.

JT Is going to make any player around him play better, no doubt about that. But I don't think Morgan is clueless, he is big, fast and strong and has a good passing game and can read a game. The fact that he plays with JT really shadows the good things he does.

JT Is going to make any player around him play better, no doubt about that. But I don't think Morgan is clueless, he is big, fast and strong and has a good passing game and can read a game. The fact that he plays with JT really shadows the good things he does.

He really looked lost without JT. Jt takes charge and is the boss of the team and Morgan didn't do that at all without Thurston.

Uh huh.

I wouldn't say clueless but he is certainly a running half, like Milford is. He needs an organising half with him.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Astro
  • scobie
  • Organix
  • Stix
  • lynx000
  • MTF75
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.