NEWS Bennett: Broncos players will decide if they follow me to Souths

Lodge should be getting a brief reminder how the deadshit fans of most clubs treated him when we played them.

I don't think Bennett would raid us, he has never done it in the past.
Broncos -> Dragons: Only brought Boyd
Dragons -> Knights: Boyd, and a couple of players who were already past it
Knights -> Broncos: Just Boyd again
Why Boyd went to the Dragons was the Broncos told him he wasn't required for the next season.

Sent from my SM-G960F using BroncosHQ mobile app

Not quite, he brought two. Darius Boyd in 2012 and Beau Scott in 2013. Alex McKinnon & Adam Cuthbertson weren't representative players, Neville Costigan signed with Newcastle in 2010 and Jeremy Smith came via Cronulla.

Canberra --> Brisbane was extensive as well. Backo, Jacko, Kev & Lazarus all came from the Raiders. Supposedly Bennett had little to do with the Lazarus signing, Porky Morgan took the initiative to sort that out.

Bennett also signed Jacob Gagai from the Knights in a shrewd ploy to lure Dane to the club.

Dane Gagai was sacked originally from the Broncos by Griffin and he was shitty at the Broncos for that so it was unlikely he would of ever come back.

It’s easy to see why non-Brisbane fans have it in for Wayne sometimes. When he’s playing coy to your advantage, it’s a lot fun. But when it (potentially) isn’t, it’s very easy to piss people off.

I feel the latter will happen, particularly more if we keep him this season. Regardless, now the entire season will be a game of ‘Who’s Wayne gonna take next?’
I read a post at zero tackle last night that had Haas going, but only problem with that is he's signed up with us until 2024. This whole who's going will be a feeding frenzy by Broncos hating media which may cause more mayhem than the ongoing attack on Bennett and the Broncos because of the signing of Lodge. And a good point to remember it wasnt Bennett who flew to new York to sort out a deal over Lodges compo bill, it was Paul White so who does Lodge owe the most loyalty to?

I think we all know TPJ will be here next year... it's what happens after that, I'm curious about.

If anything the constant questions and nagging about what he's doing is probably pushing him further away, like an overly clingy girlfriend.

He's gone in 2020.

If anything the constant questions and nagging about what he's doing is probably pushing him further away, like an overly clingy girlfriend.

He's gone in 2020.
I dont think he is getting annoyed at broncos fans asking. He is always having to respond to reporters who make up stories. It could push him away but I think its more likely to work the other way. If he’s getting annoyed at the response to him POSSIBLY signing for another club, he probably wouldnt like the media pressure and pain in the ass reporting if he actually did...

But one things for sure, this will be his last ever one year contract. Stupid decision really. This speculationwont stop for months and months

Whay are some people on here worried about TPJ leaving, proclaiming he’ll be gone in 2020

Lets see, a snippet into our forseable future:

Arguably the best forward pack over at least the next 5 years

RARE premiereship window opening for again at least the next 5 years

Best training facilities in the county

Playing in front out 40,000 plus every home game

Plenty of money to be made here

Coach who favours an attacking style football. (An old coach leaving who has a coaching window of probably 2 years)

Yeah, I probably wouldn’t want to stay either

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Dazza 92
  • FACTHUNT
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.