Bennett not to return - Signs with Knights

Re: Bennett not to return

I would have loved to see Benny back at the club, as long as it didn't mean we'd loose Griffin, eg. as a coaching manager or something similar.
I'm definitely warming up to Hook and can't help but think this will actually be really good for the Broncs. Locky can always come back after his sabbatical as a skills coach and develop from there...

He will announce where he is going at a press conference today at 1pm.

Seems like he signed a 4 years deal to coach the Knights.

That's what the radio said.

No wonder Rick Stone was all:

tumblr_leftahY4RZ1qf8yek.gif

after the game last night.

Stone was really p!ssed off last night.

On the pre game show on Fox last night, they said the Knights were told he had signed.

I would hope you choose Bennetts wife over Beale...I mean beales a good looking bloke and all but not sure he would swing your way.

4 years at a rumoured $2mil a season.........but sure, its not about the money at all lol.

Suck shit Souths.

Anonymous person said:
4 years at a rumoured $2mil a season.........but sure, its not about the money at all lol.

Yeah, those were pretty much my thoughts as well.

Bear in mind that Bennett operates effectively as a company in his own right. He gets that salary, and he distributes it to his assistant coaches, conditioners etc. So he doesn't get all of it.

Coxy said:
Bear in mind that Bennett operates effectively as a company in his own right. He gets that salary, and he distributes it to his assistant coaches, conditioners etc. So he doesn't get all of it.

I didn't know that... interesting.

Yeah, it's certainly how he operated at Brisbane, and I understand it's the same at the Dragons.

It means he has full hire/fire rights to his coaching staff. Again, all about him having control.

Coxy said:

How much conditioner would Bennett need though?

Just for future arguments, can we go through and list the current rep players in the knights team?

OXY-351 said:
Just for future arguments, can we go through and list the current rep players in the knights team?

I was just thinking that exact thing.

I'm gutted. I guess I will never see a Souths GF win for another 40 years. I am now interested to see who replaces Lang at Souths.

Twiztid said:
I'm gutted. I guess I will never see a Souths GF win for another 40 years. I am now interested to see who replaces Lang at Souths.

Rick Stone might be interested.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.