Best Origin Debuts

It would have been Dylan Napa in game 3 2015 smashing Dave Klemmer, but Mal&co ruined that fantasy for me.

Am I alone in thinking that while Mogg's debut may have been more memorable, Hunt's performance was better and a big reason why Queensland were dominant on the night?

Everybody was 'on' that night, but Hunt's work at the back, taking kicks on the full, strong kick returns, better combo with halves etc made a huge difference.

Am I alone in thinking that while Mogg's debut may have been more memorable, Hunt's performance was better and a big reason why Queensland were dominant on the night?

Everybody was 'on' that night, but Hunt's work at the back, taking kicks on the full, strong kick returns, better combo with halves etc made a huge difference.

Yeah Hunt was great. Fast and strong running really got our sets off to a good start.

Adam Mogg's two-try effort was more memorable but for mine his best play of the night was barreling Gasnier into touch. It totally demoralised the Blues and I think we scored from the scrum.

Ben Teo, Will Chambers, Aiden Guerra also had great first games over the last few years.

For me, we all knew who Hunt was for obvious reasons.....but who the **** was Adam Mogg? That's why it sticks out in so many peoples minds IMO.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.