BHQ Countdown: Most Loved/Least Liked Players Reveal thread

I think penny is suggesting that it takes too long for him to gather up all the info the way he's doing it now (games, try's, prems, etc.).

If that's the case I reckon a block of names without the stats works as well

Nah, I think penny is just sick of people telling him how to run the countdown he created, and has put a huge amount of effort into.

If you drop a bunch of names at once, a lot of them are just going to get glossed over. I particularly enjoy being able to discuss some of these players that only played a handful of games for us, yet still did enough to create a memory... whether that be positive or negative.

I don't mind criticism or small suggestions. But what I don't like is people suggesting things for me to do that they aren't willing to do themselves. Like I'm just going to write out a whole bunch of these in a day or something.

If you want to suggest how to make it easier for me, I'm all for it. If you want to suggest extra work, step up and do it.

BHQ Loved

39. Paul Hauff

CtXCpik.png

1990-1996
Position: Fullback
Games: 51
Tries: 19
Highest Vote: 5 (GCBronco)

BHQ Loathed

39. Craig Grauf

maxresdefault.jpg

1988-1990
Position: Halfback
Games: 5
Tries: 0
Highest Vote: 4 (Mr Fourex)

Paul Hauff had an outstanding 1990 debut season and was one of Queensland's best players in the 1991 series, unfortunately he suffered a horrible shoulder injury in 1992 that needed total reconstruction surgery but was never able to recover to the heights of those two seasons. One of my favourite players of alltime and I always wonder how good of a player he could have been not for that injury.

BHQ Loved

39. Paul Hauff

CtXCpik.png

1990-1996
Position: Fullback
Games: 51
Tries: 19
Highest Vote: 5 (GCBronco)

BHQ Loathed

39. Craig Grauf

maxresdefault.jpg

1988-1990
Position: Halfback
Games: 5
Tries: 0
Highest Vote: 4 (Mr Fourex)
My son played junior footy with Craig's boy for 2-3 seasons. His much younger gf was/is an absolute babe. His ex wife is nothing to sneeze at either. He wasn't a bad dude. Every second word was '****' though.

Put the bomb up for the Broncos first try.

One of the youngest captain’s in BRL. Was captain of Norths at 19.

So lots to talk about in his Broncos career then?

Paul Hauff had an outstanding 1990 debut season and was one of Queensland's best players in the 1991 series, unfortunately he suffered a horrible shoulder injury in 1992 that needed total reconstruction surgery but was never able to recover to the heights of those two seasons. One of my favourite players of alltime and I always wonder how good of a player he could have been not for that injury.

Wow it’s like watching footage of the NBA before dunking was invented

Who the **** is Craig Grauf

I'll tell you who the **** is.....

He beat me into the u/11 north Brisbane rep side back in 1978.......

It was typical of the anti Redcliffe type bias that was often seen back in those days. All reports from the more objective viewers over the entire 3 games, thought I played rings around him throughout the series.....

From there....he made the u/12 QLD school boys side........the rest as they say,
is history.

**** him...and the horse he rode in on.

It was typical of the anti Redcliffe type bias that was often seen back in those days. All reports from the more objective viewers over the entire 3 games, thought I played rings around him throughout the series.....

From there....he made the u/12 QLD school boys side........the rest as they say,
is history.

Anton Ego Disney GIF

is history.

This is probably the best reason to hate a player 😂

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Jedhead
  • Socnorb
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • azza.79
  • kman
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.