BHQ Countdown: Most Loved/Least Liked Players Reveal thread

I hate Corey parker for his shit goal kicking
This really is hard to argue with.

However, I’d love to hear your reasoning behind Riki being 10th most loved?!?!?!?

That’s just bonkers.

Haven't seen a player hit a goal post square on as much as Corey Parker did

I actually just tried to find the game I was talking about and I can't find any record of it anywhere. Did I dream this? We lost like 44-42 at Suncorp, someone (I think Hodges) scored 4 or 5 tries and Corey kicked 1 from 9.

I actually just tried to find the game I was talking about and I can't find any record of it anywhere. Did I dream this? We lost like 44-42 at Suncorp, someone (I think Hodges) scored 4 or 5 tries and Corey kicked 1 from 9.

I remember it well. Whenever a kicker has a terrible game I always say they borrowed Parker's kicking boots

Actually Riki is the only player I've met, and he was such a decent genuine guy. Just a champion bloke. Plus I think he has a lot of potential. He's also hot
Meeting a player in person can change your view on them whether it be good or bad. I remember going to the club when I was a kid and Mick Ennis took time out and kicked the ball around with me for abit, despite his grubbiness on field he's a champion bloke off it in my eyes.

2012 magic round we lost 24-22 to Manly

Parker kicked 0/4

Probably felt like 1/9

Pretty sure Matai scored in like the last minute or two to win

BHQ Loved

45. Payne Haas

PayneHaas1Broncos.jpg

2018-
Position: Front Row
Games: 81
Tries: 7
Premierships: 0
Highest Vote: 9 (Ztop)

BHQ Loathed

45. Brent Tate

oaTszo6.jpg

2001-2007
Position: Centre, Wing
Games: 114
Tries: 41
Premierships: 1
Highest Vote: 6 (Ztop)

I am surprised, Tate I always thought was a fan favourite but he is more hated than Folau??

I will never forget Tate at dummy half putting his foot on the sideline as he picked the ball up.

He’d fit in well with some of our recent / current backs who have similarly dumb plays in them.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • eggstar10
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.