BHQ Crew Summer Season

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
OK guys, time to get some numbers for next season. We will be looking for around 12-14 players

here are the details:

Dates: 8 Feb - 26 April 2010
Cost: $100 per player, $5 discount if paid before season starts.

If your interested add your name to the list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foordy

Tee and Jeba have chronic knee injuries (torn heartilage) and Russo plays gay touch. :-)

No Tee is fine and healtly.... it was the 30-40 min drive to go play that was becomig the problem.

Aeetee said:
No Tee is fine and healtly.... it was the 30-40 min drive to go play that was becomig the problem.
Yeah that would get a little tiresome. However, Stu and Andy come from Beenleigh (I think), although they don't have kids... But it's good to hear you're healthy!

Ghibli said:
although they don't have kids...

Correctomundo...having 3 beautiful daughters is awesome and with a son due in March the money is better used elsewhere. You know my family being a financial burden on society and all, I feel it is my responsibility to ease that burden and be financially ready to look after them. God bless.

Man, 4 kids, I don't know how you and Amelia do it! One is flat-out as it is...

Iris and trying to talk me into a second, I'm still not sold on it - the only thing I like about this is having to have more sex!!!

Ghibli said:
he should have 10 more and live the high roller life from government handouts [icon_razz1

ill most likely play again, probably same with andy, although hes nursing a broken wrist at the moment so not sure how long thats gonna take to heal up.

Coxy,

do you know if Rubes, Krystal, Cassie, Luke are playing next season?

As far as I know, yeah. Tom too. Should have the same squad.

Anonymous person said:
Ghibli said:
he should have 10 more and live the high roller life from government handouts [icon_razz1

ill most likely play again, probably same with andy, although hes nursing a broken wrist at the moment so not sure how long thats gonna take to heal up.
How did he break his arm? Or should I not ask?

Good to see you go around again, you and I didn't link up on the field as much this season as last, something I want to work on this season.

yeah i had a pretty bad season, ill be the first to admit that lol. dunno what it was, just wasnt happening for me. hopefully we can change that this season.

andy was - and i quote - 'frolicking in a paddock' with one of his mates, who i believe was naked at the time, and who is a man lol. tripped over something and landed on his wrist or something. at least he didnt trip over and land on his mate lol.

Anonymous person said:
yeah i had a pretty bad season, ill be the first to admit that lol. dunno what it was, just wasnt happening for me. hopefully we can change that this season.

andy was - and i quote - 'frolicking in a paddock' with one of his mates, who i believe was naked at the time, and who is a man lol. tripped over something and landed on his wrist or something. at least he didnt trip over and land in his mate lol.

Typo fixed icon_thumbs_u

So far I've heard from:

Foordy
Ghibli
Coxy
Hammo
Luke
Cam
Stu (probably)
Andy (probably)

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • scobie
  • Mr Fourex
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • the_next
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • broncos4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Griffo
  • HarryAllan7
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.