BHQ Player of Round One

Who is your player of Round One? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember comments about the quality of the design....?

Just Saying GIF by Paramount+

I wonder about the legality of me putting some designs (like the Payne Haas one) I’ve done on shirts with the BroncosHQ logo.

The mugs look pretty decent

I was on the verge of making a buy earlier today.....

But between you and me, the more I admired the piece.....the more that fucken BHQ "spider" logo started to shit me! I can't stand it !!!

There I said it.....sorry Morks,
I really wish you’d take another run at it.

I then seriously considered the other choice below.... I'm not thrifty, I'm keen to spend

but....it did my fucken head in. As well as also containing the spider logo, it was like I was doing some kind of psychological test.....or doing a puzzle.......

I can't have my coffee in the morning and stare at that....... I'll never leave the house.

I'd gladly buy ...maybe a more modern approach?

@ningnangnong I love your idea by the way and think it's a classy touch. These ungrateful fuckers on BHQ don't deserve our effort though, they'll rip your ideas (and your heart) in to a million pieces, like a Big W full of Karens when someone accidentally leave a non-sale item near the Sale bin.

@ningnangnong I love your idea by the way and think it's a classy touch. These ungrateful fuckers on BHQ don't deserve our effort though, they'll rip your ideas (and your heart) in to a million pieces, like a Big W full of Karens when someone accidentally leave a non-sale item near the Sale bin.

That's an oddly specific analogy - personal experience in Big W?

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.