BHQ Tenpin Bowling (aka Where's Coxy?)

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
In honour of our fearlful board creator being too soft to join us, we have named our Tenpin Bowling team Where's Coxy?

Our team consists of me, Tee, Nashy and Fozz - with the 5th member to be confirmed (we are currently in negotiations with several high profile bowlers but are waiting on approval of third party sponsorship arrangements.)

Anyway last night saw the coming together of the illustrious 4 in our trial matches.

It seems that Fozz is the tenpin dark-horse and we are looking for a big season from him.

The highlight of the night was the sledging match between Tee and the 3 primary school kids in our opposition team - it is sure to be a death-match when we face them in the competition proper.

In summary we are looking OK for the season ahead, though some improvement wil be required as we build for the title (from some team members more than others). Our scores from last night's trials were:

GAME ONE
Flutterby: 109
Fozz: 99
Tee: 81
Nashy: 87

GAME TWO
Flutterby: 92
Fozz: 119
Tee: 85
Nashy: 117

GAME THREE
Flutterby: 102
Fozz: 142
Tee: 97
Nashy: 104

LOLZ @ Tee! Stick to Wii bowling buddy :P

put up or shut up Christopher. Come on man its fun, you know you want to play.

NashyOnline is working on uniforms pricing today. NashyOnline to sponsor of course, no charge to the team.

BroncosHQ.com across the back I'm thinking, and I reckon some pins being knocked down by a coxy head ball just below our names.

NashyOnline might be on the sleaves... always wanted to be a sleave sponsor of an elite sporting team.

Make sure you stick 'ningnangnong' on there somewhere.

That's going on our do rags.

Pffft.

Do you guys fully get into and put your fingers over the little thingo that spits out air before you go to bowl?

Now that would be intense.

ningnangnong said:
Pffft.

Do you guys fully get into and put your fingers over the little thingo that spits out air before you go to bowl?

I do that.

But not with my finger.

Giggity!

First comp game tonight. Woohoo!!!!

Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:
Pffft.

I do that.

But not with my finger.

Giggity!

It looked like a pinky finger to me.

I'm willing to bet last weeks score will be the highest I achieve all season.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo - you're our secret weapon.

The badlands.

Or Loganholme as they prefer it to be known now.

At the Hyperbowl - as is the official title LOL.

Might I add that my palm bowling technique is the best in the team...

It's all that practice with your palm on big black balls.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrRobot
  • Manofoneway
  • jd87
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Spoon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Redux
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 48 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.