Biggest Wanka in the Broncos team?

except for of course Billy Slater & Cameron Smith.

Be better if his first name was "Andrew" then in the starting line up it would show "A.Wanka"

"And on the bench we have A.Wanka"

Yeh we put so much hard work into keeping that group clean. I spent 10seconds yesterday making sure noone said anything wrong.

Let's get out of here Will. Time to take our business elsewhere. icon_thumbs_u

great players, just douchebags

From http://www.news.com.au:

1265199227.jpg

Nice edit Coxy, after your first image was a bit of a fail. [icon_razz1

Yeah, stoopid fixed width site template. :P

I remember Wally (bogan chick from Chinchilla who has disappeared from BHQ) had a big sook to me a while back when I laughed at his name cause apparently it wasn't pronounced as "wanker". I still lol'd.

lol... Wanka

Yeah yeah, we all know it's probably pronounced like Wung-ka, but still, it's fucking funny. LOLZ

Like all high profile players these days, the main issue will be how Wanka handles himself in public.

Let's face it, with Wanka in the squad hopefully the boys can pull together.

I heard Henjack is willing to pull anyone that isn't playing with the team, I hear this wouldn't be a problem for this Wanka.

They did this drill at training today with an apple on top of a pole. The drill was to whack it off. Wanka starred.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • theshed
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.