Billy Slater should be our next coach and the sooner the better.

When was the last time a Bellyache team was flogged by 60? You’re having a laugh there matey.

i'm sorry i thought we lost by 48 last week.

not to the same level, but Bellamy lost 4 straight to weak teams and never panicked

Bennett on the other hand lost at least 2 games by 40-50 points last year. and never made mass changes

You mean his mates and colleagues? The ones who got him the job?
Lol how can the fans not love kevy. He's our most successful player at the club. Are the people on this forum even broncos supporters? What do you expect him to have done in 18 months in the chair? I would say going from wooden spooners 2020 under siebold, to 7 wins last year,to 13 wins this year half decent progress. What more can we expect. He's literally doubled our wins consecutively year on year..

not to the same level, but Bellamy lost 4 straight to weak teams and never panicked

Bennett on the other hand lost at least 2 games by 40-50 points last year. and never made mass changes
That does not convince me that kevvie is up to the task however.

Lol how can the fans not love kevy. He's our most successful player at the club. Are the people on this forum even broncos supporters? What do you expect him to have done in 18 months in the chair? I would say going from wooden spooners 2020 under siebold, to 6 wins last year,to 13 wins this year half decent progress. What more can we expect. He's literally doubled our wins consecutively year on year..
Payten's done far better.

Granted he may not have been coming from as far behind, and Cows have had a favourable draw, but still. There's no escaping the fact he has done much better than Kev this year.

So if we get flogged by Parra, and James & Turpin turn in shit performances, Kev stuffs up the interchange and picks the wrong starting side, will you come in and concede that you were wrong or will you continue to be the chief apologist for the Broncos coaching staff and administration? Are you on the payroll?

Payten's done far better.

Granted he may not have been coming from as far behind, and Cows have had a favourable draw, but still. There's no escaping the fact he has done much better than Kev this year.
Well if you compare the two, Paytens technically in his third calendar year as a club nrl coach. His second year the cows had 7 wins, same as the kevys first year in the NRL. Kevy is actually outperforming Payten by 6 wins this season if you compare his second year results. If we see no improvement again next year I will agree that kevy is not up to it. You can't expect a rookie coach to be a jet from the outset, as long as we see regular improvement year on year, (and we have seen double the wins year on year) that's all we can ask for.

So if we get flogged by Parra, and James & Turpin turn in shit performances, Kev stuffs up the interchange and picks the wrong starting side, will you come in and concede that you were wrong or will you continue to be the chief apologist for the Broncos coaching staff and administration? Are you on the payroll?

I wish ... I need a job right now

I really really hope we beat Parra, there will be many pages of discussion across various threads that will be null and void. Talk about people over reacting

I really really hope we beat Parra, there will be many pages of discussion across various threads that will be null and void. Talk about people over reacting
I really hope I win the lotto on the weekend.
I might have the better odds.

Slater as our new head coach is just crazy given in my opinion. Slater has absolutely no experience coaching except the origin and even then was a won by the hair on my pigs chin. A big no from me for Slater for head coach position. But a assistant coach spot is where I would go for sure, if we arent sitting in the top 6 at least before origin then the spot is Slaters as head coach. That way it gives him some time to work out his in and outs to some extent before he gets a shot.

Slater has absolutely no experience coaching except the origin and even then was a won by the hair on my pigs chin.

The scoreline was close, partly because QLD bombed several tries, but QLD dominated NSW in that last game. That second half, NSW (who have a far superior side on paper) had no answer whatsoever for QLD's gameplan.

Lol how can the fans not love kevy. He's our most successful player at the club. Are the people on this forum even broncos supporters? What do you expect him to have done in 18 months in the chair? I would say going from wooden spooners 2020 under siebold, to 7 wins last year,to 13 wins this year half decent progress. What more can we expect. He's literally doubled our wins consecutively year on year..
I love Kevvie, I just think he's a shit coach, always have. Just like Fittler, another greatly over-rated coach, he's a bit of a fruit loop with his methods, and there would be many reasons no other clubs wanted him. His selections are as bad as his bench rotation, and the only thing he has is passion for the club. He's the Gamble of coaches.

It was foolish to sign an unproved coach in Walters after the Siebold fiasco and it would be just as foolish to sign Slater, if you want to bone Kevvie i would go for Flannagan .

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrMoore
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Skyblues87
  • teampjta
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.