PLAYER Billy Walters

What role should Billy Walters play?

• Total voters
L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Serious question, how many injuries would it take for Billy to become QLD origin hooker?

There’s not much depth there these days .

1. Grant
2. Hunt
3. Mahoney

That must be it right?
I'd honestly put billy walters, and maybe even smoothy ahead of mahoney, he's fucking terrible. The bulldogs looked better once Turpin went on last night even ffs. Hugely over rated from my perspective.

He is the worst defender in the nrl, guaranteed a completely unnecessary penalty or 6 again, sometimes 3, a game, and his running game is deadset shithouse. He offers a crisp pass out of dummy half.... but so does smoothy...

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I'd honestly put billy walters, and maybe even smoothy ahead of mahoney, he's fucking terrible. The bulldogs looked better once Turpin went on last night even ffs. Hugely over rated from my perspective.

He is the worst defender in the nrl, guaranteed a completely unnecessary penalty or 6 again, sometimes 3, a game, and his running game is deadset shithouse. He offers a crisp pass out of dummy half.... but so does smoothy...
Yeah I think I'd be worried as a Qlder if we needed Mahoney to play in origin.

His defence is woeful

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Mahoney is a very crisp passer but the rest of his game has regressed since he left Parra.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I thought he was good in Police Academy, but yeah, average footy player.

I'd be looking at young Moses Hightower for a front-row spot, TBH.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.