PLAYER Billy Walters

What role should Billy Walters play?

• Total voters
I thought parcell wanted to travel that’s why he left. There wasn’t much we could do about it.

Yep. I really thought he was going to be someone special for us. I still don’t know what happened. Did he just not really want it?

He wasn't in the top 30 at the Broncos, just filled in from the Jets when you could bring guys up and just pay them $1500. Bennett told him McCullough/Nikorima was the future from 2016 and take another top 30 deal.

Manly signed him on a three-year deal but Barrett didn't like him running and said your job is give the ball to DCE.

Parcell said that sucks not how I want to spend three years, was released to Leeds from Manly.

So he's spent the time travelling, having a hoot playing and winning finals and getting married over there.

I think Billy is a consistent link up play off his Dummy runs away from going another level still, he has improved alot this season though.

There is a bit of hesitation from him on whether to give it out when often it would create a break, but he has started to get more out compared to last year when it was very rare despite countless opportunities.

Bennett made a huge error with that call, like many in his second stint at the Broncs.

It’s no Ballin situation, Parcell hasn’t gone on to play another 200 NRL games. He’s going to retire with 15 more games so really Bennett wasn’t too wrong.

What a fucking stellar dude Billy Walters is. Seriously his attitude is exactly why he is having success this year. I actually agree that he will get better over the next couple of seasons as well. Also great to hear Kevy talk about having tough conversations with him. Hes found his position at hooker for sure and is the right age to bring through a young gun like Mozer if he rises to his potential.

What a fucking stellar dude Billy Walters is. Seriously his attitude is exactly why he is having success this year. I actually agree that he will get better over the next couple of seasons as well. Also great to hear Kevy talk about having tough conversations with him. Hes found his position at hooker for sure and is the right age to bring through a young gun like Mozer if he rises to his potential.
What about Smoothy and Paix?

No you wouldn't.

There's a place deep within your soul that just wishes Billy absolutely sucked so you could be proven right, that's too bad though.
You couldn't be more wrong. But you can continue to try.

Fishing Marlin GIF by The Telegraph

McHunt on that hill again. Must be a lonely place up there.
What do you think I said? It's always entertaining to compare it to what I actually said.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Astro
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.