Bloody Wallace!!!

I didn't see the footy show, but isn't his contract only 2 years? If so, I'm guessing he was perhaps not wanting to get too far ahead of himself to suggest he'll be there forever.

I'm fairly certain he'll want to stay, but i won't blame him if he leaves considering the club are seemingly just 'letting' go of some very talented players this season.

as much as he needs to be the future of the club, i dont want him to grab all the cash and we're in the same problem that we are in now.

spoonbled said:
as much as he needs to be the future of the club, i dont want him to grab all the cash and we're in the same problem that we are in now.

Fair point but we need someone to lead us around the paddock. There arent too many good halfbacks that are coming off contract in the next year or 2 that would want to play for us I dont think.

Besides all the cash is going to Izzy, Hunt, Hodgo and Corey [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Well once Locky goes anyway!

spoonbled said:
How is he going to grab all the cash when we have Falou there? [icon_lol1.

spoonbled said:

He is probably part of the reason players are leaving, Bruno has to allow for a big upgrade to keep him.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • Swordfish
  • BooKhaki
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Maddy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Battler
  • eggstar10
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.