COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

GG Kambosos
Missed the fight but have watched it since and started learning about him. Definitely already a fan.

This is a big moment in Aus boxing. The fathers post fight interview is also legendary.

I didn't think Kambosos was gonna win not gonna lie here but **** me he proved why Lopez was ducking him. Lopez got too big of a head after the Lomachenko upset win. Where as Kambosos was as hungrier as ever wanting to prove that he deserves to be there in the ring and has what it takes. He is our number 1 boxer in the country now and by a good distance too. He has 4 world titles around his waist now. No one since Kosta has had that many at one time.

I thought Lopez was out of order crashing Kambosos` s interview and saying he won .
Was impressed with Kambosos telling him he was delusional . Ha ha .

But did Lopez raise his own hand or did the ref lift it as the decision was read ? Looked real dodgey raising Lopez `s hand then Kambosos ??

But did Lopez raise his own hand or did the ref lift it as the decision was read ? Looked real dodgey raising Lopez `s hand then Kambosos ??

I watched that moment a few times...I can't say for sure.

It looked weird as ****.....but the ref is a quirky ****, **** knows what he was thinking.

Great fight.....

TPJ victory last night......

NRL powerhouse Tevita Pangai Jr made an immediate impression in his first official fight, thumping his heavier opponent in their heavyweight clash.

Oh I agree mate.....his opponent was poor.
All I'm saying is TPJ looked like he knows how to throw a punch and could move around the ring. Not saying anything else......

Some brutal KOs and upsets in the UFC today, it was great seeing Tai walk out to the Barbie song and backing it up.

It's so refreshing seeing a championship bout between two ultra respectful competitors ever since the whole McGregor/play the heel schtick took off.

Some brutal KOs and upsets in the UFC today, it was great seeing Tai walk out to the Barbie song and backing it up.

It's so refreshing seeing a championship bout between two ultra respectful competitors ever since the whole McGregor/play the heel schtick took off.
Probably why I forgot it was on.

Give me Colby/Conor/Askren over Oliveira/Poirier

Probably why I forgot it was on.

Give me Colby/Conor/Askren over Oliveira/Poirier

Fair enough, I'd rather better fighters in battles over just hyped up fighters but I see the appeal. Colby being the exception, he's a great fighter.

It's definitely the smarter financial move for them as well, look what Conor's made off playing the douche despite having a single win in 5 years.

I can’t believe nunes got submitted! Lucky I cashed out my multi. Incredible results today.

Fair enough, I'd rather better fighters in battles over just hyped up fighters but I see the appeal. Colby being the exception, he's a great fighter.

It's definitely the smarter financial move for them as well, look what Conor's made off playing the douche despite having a single win in 5 years.
Conor is rich because of his personality on top of all his wins, it's not like he is just some bum.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.