NEWS # Bring Back Kevvy

Phantom Menace had some good parts though.

He's more like JJ trilogy - all about the dollars baby.

I'm not sure anything actually measured the dissapointment that Phantom Menace provided Star Wars fans in 1998 or whatever. At least by the time JJ had rocked up, they were well prepared.

absolutely do not want Kevvie as a head coach ...

assistant coach, **** yes ... head coach, **** no

Last edited:

Slim pickens at the moment mate. If you could pick from those available, who would you pick?

Don't know him. What makes him different from Seibold?

can you confirm there has been any stories linking him with a move from Uk to Australia..?

I have only heard this rumour eminating from these here forums....

Obviously I can't confirm it personally, but locals down here have stated and continuously backed the fact that he has got a house down on the GC and the kids are at a local state school so would be weird to live in bris at the same time. Went as far as offering the address so I would assume they aren't lying.

love the "put 90% of the cap into our forwards, the backs can look after themselves"mentality

I know a club that tried that...recently too...

Dont want to cast aspersions on the bloke but....is no-one worrie that...you know, a move to Titans or Broncos is regarded by Smith literally as 1 last pay day and.....kinda plays accordingly...?

I can aslo imagine there be some serious "add ons" in any contract he signs.....thinking coaching opportunities and the like...

I think its a real risk you need to consider before rolling the red carpet out for Smith...

Don't know him. What makes him different from Seibold?

experience and success over a long period of time

can you confirm there has been any stories linking him with a move from Uk to Australia..?

I have only heard this rumour eminating from these here forums....

Badel now reckons he is one of the front runners for the Cowboys job ... although he'll change his mind tomorrow

Slim pickens at the moment mate. If you could pick from those available, who would you pick?
12 month caretaker role. Walker Bros.

Reasoning:

Any coach that takes over from this steaming pile of poo is likely walking into 1-2 years of hell to recovery. Quite likely an unattractive option for those that might be available.

A caretaker role would allow Walkers to show their NRL creds with less pressure.

Walker Bros may bring something totally new to the team - they have their own style, might give these players something new to focus on / achieve.

Broncos Old Boys.

Likely Cheap.

Buys time to find the right long term option.

Really can’t see kevvie being interested in an assistant coach position.

I bought off the plan on Kirra beach. Should be moving in second quarter next year. Wasn't a bargain but you never know with real estate.
Yeah remember you saying, pretty sure started. Just near the Kirra hotel, right ?
Great spot, was trying to get something behind kooly but $$$$$

love the "put 90% of the cap into our forwards, the backs can look after themselves"mentality

I know a club that tried that...recently too...

Dont want to cast aspersions on the bloke but....is no-one worrie that...you know, a move to Titans or Broncos is regarded by Smith literally as 1 last pay day and.....kinda plays accordingly...?

I can aslo imagine there be some serious "add ons" in any contract he signs.....thinking coaching opportunities and the like...

I think its a real risk you need to consider before rolling the red carpet out for Smith...

If I was Barb I would be keeping Cam far away from the GC. I work in Broadbeach and if the temptation was too great around the fox sports studios he will have no chance around Broady.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • OnToSomething
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.