NEWS # Bring Back Kevvy

Yeah remember you saying, pretty sure started. Just near the Kirra hotel, right ?
Great spot, was trying to get something behind kooly but $$$$$
The tower block across from the Kirra Surf Club is the Iconic and the new block is a further 100m along on Musgrave. Off the plan, 977k. Who knows when it's completed next year. Didn't buy as an investment though so I don't suppose it matters. Anyway, sorry about the derail.

Back on my fellow Ipswichian Walters I do like the idea of him being involved but despite liking the guy I'd prefer to see him 2IC to someone like Flanagan. Cutting your teeth in the Nrl as a coach should involve some sort of apprenticeship. Those two would bring back the mongrel, Flanagan and the pride and essence, Walters.

12 month caretaker role. Walker Bros.

Reasoning:

Any coach that takes over from this steaming pile of poo is likely walking into 1-2 years of hell to recovery. Quite likely an unattractive option for those that might be available.

A caretaker role would allow Walkers to show their NRL creds with less pressure.

Walker Bros may bring something totally new to the team - they have their own style, might give these players something new to focus on / achieve.

Broncos Old Boys.

Likely Cheap.

Buys time to find the right long term option.
And Ben's son for 6 maybe

You better adjust to the reality of it happening.

I have little doubt it will happen ... and unlike you once it does, I'll give Kevvie my full support and pray he proves me wrong.

the only other possibility is if Ikin gets the CEO job and can convince the board to give his good mate Paul Green the job.

doesn't mean either of those options are the best thing for this club

The tower block across from the Kirra Surf Club is the Iconic and the new block is a further 100m along on Musgrave. Off the plan, 977k. Who knows when it's completed next year. Didn't buy as an investment though so I don't suppose it matters. Anyway, sorry about the derail.

Back on my fellow Ipswichian Walters I do like the idea of him being involved but despite liking the guy I'd prefer to see him 2IC to someone like Flanagan. Cutting your teeth in the Nrl as a coach should involve some sort of apprenticeship. Those two would bring back the mongrel, Flanagan and the pride and essence, Walters.
Kevvy wuuld likely respond that he has cut his teeth under both Bellamy and Bennett, no further cutting required.

I have little doubt it will happen ... and unlike you once it does, I'll give Kevvie my full support and pray he proves me wrong.

the only other possibility is if Ikin gets the CEO job and can convince the board to give his good mate Paul Green the job.

doesn't mean either of those options are the best thing for this club
Yeah but I was right to deathride pies into retirement

Kevvy wuuld likely respond that he has cut his teeth under both Bellamy and Bennett, no further cutting required.
Yes and it'd be a fair response. I had thought about that too. You have to start somewhere I guess. Still, my preference would be for a proven hard bastard and I think that's Flanagan. Yes, yes I know he's not yet available but I would still lobby for a reduction of his penalty (using our dire predicament as well) and I'd even go so far as to have a seat warmer in place. If that was to happen I'd ask the senior of the Walkers to fill that role (because I think it'd be better received) and wouldn't care if he approached the task with his brother close by.

I just think they'd be more likely to bring a little joy back, for all of us and especially for the players. It'd be quite the conundrum if they got us into the top four by seasons close! I think I'm a little desperate. Still love to have Flanagan before the legendary KW.

Especially under a twice banned drug and salary cap cheat who couldn't be bothered abiding by the terms the NRL set for his first ban. If Kevvie wants to learn from a cheat Bellyache is the best of the bunch.

Wait, Wane is the favourite for the Cows job? Did I read that right? So he's available? Get on the phone Ikin...I mean White.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • OnToSomething
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Pablo
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.