Brisbane Broncos 2024 Awards Night

On the radio this morning they were complaining about Ezra and what he was wearing. Seriously just embarrassing. ( not what Ezra was wearing but that it was an issue for people)

It's a black-tie event at which you're an employee and they pay you lots of money. I think a standard of dress is acceptable. Sponsors that pay a lot of money shouldn't need to see you wearing a singlet suit.

Cutting the sleeves off your suit is not on. Sometimes you just need to put your individual zaniness aside and fall in- wear a black suit with sleeves and smile.

Small issues add up.

It's a black-tie event at which you're an employee and they pay you lots of money. I think a standard of dress is acceptable. Sponsors that pay a lot of money shouldn't need to see you wearing a singlet suit.

Cutting the sleeves off your suit is not on. Sometimes you just need to put your individual zaniness aside and fall in- wear a black suit with sleeves and smile.

Small issues add up.

I mean he showed up in something similar last year and nobody at the club did anything about it and he roles up again the same way. You'd have thought the club would havve been on to him prior.

Small issues add up.

Did they complain about what Deine wore?

Photos for those wondering ... Jock positioning himself with Patty and Reece... long term half incoming haha

Small issues add up.

Like or loathe the Maguire appointment, you can feel his method/approach is going to be a bit of an eye opener to expectations and upset some of this squad, Its going to be interesting to see who buys in and who moves on.

It feels very much like the inmates are running the asylum at the moment.

Personally I don't care about the outfit. IMO we want a bit of character provided it's balanced, unfortunately some of our players are coming across as influencers at times, and unwilling to do the hard work through the season. The club has clearly struggled at pulling them together, and getting the balance of 'character' and 'hard working' right. These optics do matter when you are a public figure on big $$ spearheaded by sponsorship and the fanbase.

if Ezra made his tackles, and ran away 3 tries in the GF and we win, nothing is said about his shitty outfit.

Until they perform, the majority of our fans, the media, and opposition fans, will shittalk anything and everything.

It's really up to the players from here.

Photos for those wondering ... Jock positioning himself with Patty and Reece... long term half incoming haha

He gets around

461723725 1014170417151886 1331109585373106621 n
461975206 908234947886830 2026808109106916298 n

461651555 1263562634822221 1921194114165735194 n
461798580 500763316260851 7165737081946895210 n

Personally I don't care about the outfit. IMO we want a bit of character provided it's balanced, unfortunately some of our players are coming across as influencers at times, and unwilling to do the hard work through the season. The club has clearly struggled at pulling them together, and getting the balance of 'character' and 'hard working' right. These optics do matter when you are a public figure on big $$ spearheaded by sponsorship and the fanbase.

if Ezra made his tackles, and ran away 3 tries in the GF and we win, nothing is said about his shitty outfit.

Until they perform, the majority of our fans, the media, and opposition fans, will shittalk anything and everything.

It's really up to the players from here.
Mmm I'm kinda on the fence.

Yeah who cares it's only clothes it's not the 1960's anymore, but, it's also a matter of being able to recognize formal events require formal attire and it's not about what you want to wear.

Maybe it just needs to be communicated from the top, hey guys, black tie event, wear a traditional suit no exceptions.

Mmm I'm kinda on the fence.

Yeah who cares it's only clothes it's not the 1960's anymore, but, it's also a matter of being able to recognize formal events require formal attire and it's not about what you want to wear.

Maybe it just needs to be communicated from the top, hey guys, black tie event, wear a traditional suit no exceptions.
The communications/social media team was just as stupid for posting the pic - he and the club are getting cooked in the comments, and after this year there was no other option than that

Like or loathe the Maguire appointment, you can feel his method/approach is going to be a bit of an eye opener to expectations and upset some of this squad, Its going to be interesting to see who buys in and who moves on.

It feels very much like the inmates are running the asylum at the moment.
Disappointing much.
If these players are a sample of the so called culture Kevin has instilled I’m afraid he has also failed on some points there as well.
No respect for the club at all, or so it appears. Plenty of time for them to let their hair down and go a bit rogue, Broncos annual black tie ball is not one of them.

Ezra is a joke. If I'd been on the door....I wouldn't have let him in.

Absolute clown.

How about Jesse and Kotoni with no socks ?
Let em in with a don`t do it again warning ? LOL .

But every body would have been "distracted" by Mozer`s partner . Dang !

Arthars try vs Storm wins Play of the Year.

How does that win over Staggs try vs Bulldogs? Who decides this shit?

Active Now

• scobie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.