Brisbane Broncos 2024 Awards Night

FB IMG 1728558559609
FB IMG 1728558572201
FB IMG 1728558578627
FB IMG 1728558584508

Happy with Keilee as best forward.

For mine it was a toss up between Keilee and Duzzi with Romy a smokey IMO. Both Keilee and Duzzi had great seasons that warranted the award. I think the thing that probably got Keilee over the line is that our defence improved quite a bit with her in the middle.

Patty was the obvious choice for the men.

no real surprises there... Patty was a shoo-in for POTY.

maybe they gave Jensen the most consistent award because they thought Patty's hands would be full winning the rest of them, lol

Patty getting his second Paul Morgan medal... never in doubt!!

Final scoring from below article showing both winners were pretty dominant

Men's: Carrigan (86), Selwyn Cobbo (50), Kotoni Staggs (48), Haas (32), Reece Walsh (26), Corey Jensen (23) and Kobe Hetherington (22).

Women's: Julia Robinson (49), Keilee Joseph (26), Hayley Maddick (19), Mele Hufanga (17), Romy Teitzel (15) and Chelsea Lenarduzzi (11)

Everyone looked happy as on social media.

I wonder if Billy went - couldn’t find him

Can we do our own awards?
Like flop of the year
Biggest disappointing moment of the year
The I can’t believe they actually did that award
Pretty boy of the year
The back stab award of the year

Is this about forum members.

On the radio this morning they were complaining about Ezra and what he was wearing. Seriously just embarrassing. ( not what Ezra was wearing but that it was an issue for people)

Didnt he finish second or third in the BHQ player of the year 🤔🤔

His start to the year was elite... most likely picked up a ton of votes early
Yeah fair call. He was pretty good prior to Origin but completely dropped off a cliff .

Active Now

• scobie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.