Brisbane Broncos 2024 Awards Night

How about Jesse and Kotoni with no socks ?
Let em in with a don`t do it again warning ? LOL .

But every body would have been "distracted" by Mozer`s partner . Dang !
Mozer's partner? Of all the partners? A fair bit happening on the old noggin I thought. 🍤

Its a pretty sad state of affairs when the women's captain is dressed more appropriately than half the mens team for a formal event. Its not fashion week. Maybe Maguire can inform the players next year to wear a proper fucking suit to the awards. Its one evening a year where you need to appease the corporates.

Mozer's partner? Of all the partners? A fair bit happening on the old noggin I thought. 🍤
careful, people are going to hit you with basement dweller and similarly scornful responses.

It's a black-tie event at which you're an employee and they pay you lots of money. I think a standard of dress is acceptable. Sponsors that pay a lot of money shouldn't need to see you wearing a singlet suit.

Cutting the sleeves off your suit is not on. Sometimes you just need to put your individual zaniness aside and fall in- wear a black suit with sleeves and smile.

Small issues add up.

I don't think the sponsors would give a shit what the players are wearing, as long as they are wearing clothes

How about Jesse and Kotoni with no socks ?

I think you'll find they're wearing those super low cut socks, I wear them all the time in summer with shorts and certain shoes. However, I get that it's apparently the fashion...but I'll never get on board with it when it comes to long pants let alone a formal occasion.

Seems like a lot of our players simply haven't been raised right.

Respect.......some of these fuckers have no idea what the word means.
Reality is many of them have most likely grown up in low socioeconomic areas or broken homes. Just very lucky they’re talented

The only other man I’ll accept in Julia’s life:

IMG 2546

The most interesting thing about these awards is Cobbo ran second in votes:

Carrigan: 86
Cobbo: 50
Staggs: 48
Haas: 32
Walsh: 26
Jensen: 23
Hetherington: 22

And obviously the fierce contest that was Rookie of the Year.

It's a black-tie event at which you're an employee and they pay you lots of money. I think a standard of dress is acceptable. Sponsors that pay a lot of money shouldn't need to see you wearing a singlet suit.

Cutting the sleeves off your suit is not on. Sometimes you just need to put your individual zaniness aside and fall in- wear a black suit with sleeves and smile.

Small issues add up.
It reminds me of that story about Ponisi, who scolded a storm player for not having his socks at the right height for a team photo.

Active Now

• scobie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.