NEWS Brisbane Broncos could lose David Fifita to mega deal

Oh well. Send him to the paddock for a spell and bring him back next year.

He has a whole off season to heal up. The Broncs will wrap the cotton wool from here.

Anyone got the latest on the warriors ready to sign Fifita now too?

How do the Warriors have so much free space in their cap? Already have RTS on 1mill a season. Nikorima, Blair, Green, the two wingers, are all surely on decent money. And probably paid overs on a few more too. Hiku springs to mind. Add all that together I really don't see how they can offer Fifita 1 million.

I couldn't help but laugh at RTS saying the Warriors were close to being a premiership contender ... mate you guys finished in 13th position, you are no where near being a premiership contender.

plus, maybe he should have done some research before commenting since he doesn't even know what position Fifita plays ... lol

Last edited:
How do the Warriors have so much free space in their cap? Already have RTS on 1mill a season. Nikorima, Blair, Green, the two wingers, are all surely on decent money. And probably paid overs on a few more too. Hiku springs to mind. Add all that together I really don't see how they can offer Fifita 1 million.

Other than RTS those aren't superstars though, they should have some money in the bank unless they've really messed up their cap. Doubt we can throw the same money at Fifita but if he does leave hopefully it's to the Warriors, that's probably the one club that could stop him starring each week for the next decade and where he might fade away instead, which would be a lot less painful.

Other than RTS those aren't superstars though, they should have some money in the bank unless they've really messed up their cap. Doubt we can throw the same money at Fifita but if he does leave hopefully it's to the Warriors, that's probably the one club that could stop him starring each week for the next decade and where he might fade away instead, which would be a lot less painful.
No, we need him for Queensland for the next decade so we definitely can't afford that.

Hey guys..

Where is the source for the Mrs Fifita doesn't like Wayne Bennett talk?

Is it at this point just wishful thinking / projection..?

And how is the "winemaker" for triple m's strike rate for RL scoops? Genuinely

Hey guys..

Just been doing some quick digging and illegitimately don't think he's gotten one right yet in the way of scoops

Just been doing some quick digging and illegitimately don't think he's gotten one right yet in the way of scoops
Yeah.. he may as well be Daniel O'Dowell.

Everything he comes out with is 1+2 speculation.

Sounds like the type of guy to put ultra famous people in comic book movie fan castings. Not the least bit inspiring content..

Nothing he has spat out has come true and.most of it can't be proven to be correct at the time.

Complete bullshit

Hey guys..

I would like to dig deeper into where the Fifita's mum hates WB narrative is coming from though

@Marty Deutschmann are you just having a coversation with yourself, i ask cause you just quoted yourself 3 times in a row ... :P
It's quiet around here [emoji28] I'm also sadly obsessive today over the state of our roster and cap.

I'm praying for news today and hoping it isn't bad ...

I genuinely feel like a storm is coming in regards to our roster

It's quiet around here [emoji28] I'm also sadly obsessive today over the state of our roster and cap.

I'm praying for news today and hoping it isn't bad ...

I genuinely feel like a storm is coming in regards to our roster

I hate those Melbourne players.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Bish
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.