NEWS Brisbane Broncos could lose David Fifita to mega deal

Does anyone know if the junior roos game will be aired tonight??

Doesn't look like it's being shown on fox sports

People (so-called pundits) keep saying how much the game has changed in recent times and to a large extent that's a true statement so, if players are prepared to follow the dollars (and we can't blame them for that) why are the 'brains' at Red Hill persisting with this misguided sense of fiscal loyalty when it come to existing senior players. We all owe a debt of gratitude to the likes of Gillo, Darbs and Macca for their time with the club but, at the end of the day, they were doing the job they were paid to do and 'gratitude' doesn't affect the 'cap'. Sadly now they are being carried by the emerging talent in the youth coming through and costing the club huge money in the process. Nobody doubts the value of their experience and guidance, but these are things that can be shared in training ... not out on the paddock. I know this has all been said before and I hate adding my voice to it all cos I love those guys ... but the times they are a'changin' and we need to change with them ... and quickly.

People (so-called pundits) keep saying how much the game has changed in recent times and to a large extent that's a true statement so, if players are prepared to follow the dollars (and we can't blame them for that) why are the 'brains' at Red Hill persisting with this misguided sense of fiscal loyalty when it come to existing senior players. We all owe a debt of gratitude to the likes of Gillo, Darbs and Macca for their time with the club but, at the end of the day, they were doing the job they were paid to do and 'gratitude' doesn't affect the 'cap'. Sadly now they are being carried by the emerging talent in the youth coming through and costing the club huge money in the process. Nobody doubts the value of their experience and guidance, but these are things that can be shared in training ... not out on the paddock. I know this has all been said before and I hate adding my voice to it all cos I love those guys ... but the times they are a'changin' and we need to change with them ... and quickly.

because the club is bound to them by contract. I’m sure huge amounts of energy have gone into thinking of ways to get some of these guys off our books but if the players don’t wanna go then there’s nothing we can do.

because the club is bound to them by contract. I’m sure huge amounts of energy have gone into thinking of ways to get some of these guys off our books but if the players don’t wanna go then there’s nothing we can do.
So many people seem to fail to understand this. We can't just take them off our books because we don't want them anymore. That's not how NRL contracts work.

That's the main game yeah? Not the junior Roos? I can't find a listing for the Junior game.

That's the main game.

The Junior Kangaroos game is not being televised but it's on the NRL Digital Pass.

Junior Roo's LIVE stream on nrl.com.
Just sign in and be ready to watch @ 3:10pm.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mister Wright
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.