Brisbane Broncos New Coach

cameo said:
Will be interesting to see how many premierships they win with the board calling the shots."
"

I think this comment goes to the heart of the coaching situation not only at the Broncos but all clubs. A big part of the reason why the broncos have been so successful for so long whilst other clubs haven't is because WB was adamant that he would run the team and the CEO/Board would run the club - neither would interfere in the others' domain. And that is how is should be. Coaches are employed to do a job and should be allowed to do it without interference from the Board (which unfortunately has started to happen at the Broncos over the past few years - a large contributing factor to our results not being as great as they had been in the past). Seriously if you don't think the bloke can do the job - why did you give it to him. I hope that Bruno and the board get back to this way of doing business and let Henjak run the team without interference.

Saw an ad on nine last night saying that sterling will be interviewing Henjak on the footy show tonight... definately worth a look IMO icon_thumbs_u

Good to see that people were cheering for Henjack as he walked past up and down the field tonight. icon_thumbs_u

KrispyKris said:
Good to see that people were cheering for Henjack as he walked past up and down the field tonight. icon_thumbs_u

He and Carroll got a big cheer where I was when they went past. icon_thumbs_u But thats no surprise about Carroll he always gets one and he always shows his appreciation to it, I'm going to miss Tunsa.

Tunsa is a legend.

He always has time for the fans. (and he is genuine)

I see Henjak has full control of the side all week including for the game on Sunday with WB in KIWI camp.

Be interesting to see how the week goes, and who sinks the boot in if we were to get beaten.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Reds2011
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • broncsgoat
  • mrslong
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • upthebroncs
  • RolledOates
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.