OFFICIAL Brisbane Broncos sign John Cartwright, Terry Matterson as Kevin Walters’ assistants

In another change to the Broncos football operations, Head of Performance Paul Devlin has left the Club to return to Sydney, and a recruitment process for this role has begun.
Head of performance hey? Guess he can use 2019 and 2020 seasons for a powerpoint presentation for a job interview.

In another change to the Broncos football operations, Head of Performance Paul Devlin has left the Club to return to Sydney, and a recruitment process for this role has begun.
Can someone remind me of who has been hired as a consultant to review our performance and conditioning??

I think it was indicated that hes been given a license to reform the whole department.

Looks like he might be getting in there and getting things done with the now former head of performance on his way out.

Last edited:
Head of Performance gone? I’m surprised he didn’t volunteer to go the day Siebold disappeared.

Things are looking up!

As much as the club is in a mess, I'm still really excited and strongly believe we'll turn it around next year.

We've went from Seibold/Wong/Cross coaching team to Walters/Cartwright/Matterson. Those guys are all seasoned pros and will earn the respect of the playing group.

I'm hoping we can pick up a backrower/fullback and a Melbourne hooker in the off season...

As much as the club is in a mess, I'm still really excited and strongly believe we'll turn it around next year.

We've went from Seibold/Wong/Cross coaching team to Walters/Cartwright/Matterson. Those guys are all seasoned pros and will earn the respect of the playing group.

I'm hoping we can pick up a backrower/fullback and a Melbourne hooker in the off season...
Seibold was definitely the wong choice and it’s made us all very cross.

Bye for now

I asked a Mr Corvo in camp this week if Kevvie had his CV and he just smiled and said no but he has my number. That’s different to his happy teaching attitude in the past.

Wong was just the stats guy same as Baker was at the Broncos for a long time. Too much is made of the role.

I asked a Mr Corvo in camp this week if Kevvie had his CV and he just smiled and said no but he has my number. That’s different to his happy teaching attitude in the past.
Fingers crossed

I would love to see Corvo back

Could you imagine Corvo walking into the joint? A few more players might willingly exit their contracts. Especially Milf.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.