Brisbane - Dragqueens Spoilers and Match Discussion

S

Scumbag

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
I couldn't find another thread.

This is super stuff so far. We really have been very pressing in attack and really sticking it up to these Dragqueens.

The attitude is right this week and we look hungry. Very refreshing to see.

SBBS have also made an appearance or two. Well done guys.

Up 6-2 icon_thumbs_u

Feel free to delete if I've missed the appropriate thread. icon_thumbs_u

Re: Brisbane - Dragqueens Spoliers and Match Discussion

I have been really impressed with Yow Yeh tonight...

Great effort from the guys so far.

They're really up for this one

Still giving away dumb penalties. This will cost us.

Everyone playing great though.

Very high quality game. Hope we can continue this form in the second half.

Sims continues to impress, runs it straight and hard. Just what we need.

Savage and commited defence here, especially when the Queens are trying to get out of their 20. Sailor is really getting targeted on that right wing.

6-2 at half time.

Impressive so far.

FANTASTIC. I've said it for the past 3 weeks Brisbane can win the premiership :D
GO BRONCOS SMASH THE DRAQUEENS IN THE 2ND HALF!

Wow, no tries conceded at all this half! That's 2 halves in a row! Very impressed. Both sides are looking good, and I'm interested to see how we use the breeze in the 2nd half (if it's still there).

Still very nervous though. You can just see Bennett giving an inspirational speech to the Dragons, and them kicking our butts.

Now lets just see the same type of performance in the second half and I will be over the moon. Sims has been awesome off the bench and Parker has been making good yards.

The boys are fired up for this one that was brilliant defence in the first half... now we need to keep it up.. it is also important to note that the Dragons are the best defensive and best attacking team in the comp. which makes the first half all the more impressive

Taylor and Winterstein are having pearlers.

Look, this first half performance is a massive shot in the arm for our boys. They've been written off by all and sundry over the last two months, and even if they do lose this game tonight, they can still have the self belief that they do have what it takes to give this comp a massive shake this year.

If they can play with the intensity/enthusiasm they displayed in the second half, then there is no reason they can't win this game.

C'mon boys !!!!

Silence said:
Taylor and Winterstein are having pearlers.

What about Yow Yeh!! It will be hard to find room for Folau next week IMO..

DO YOU BELIEVE PEOPLE!?!?!?

Re: Brisbane - Dragqueens Spoliers and Match Discussion

Foordy said:
I have been really impressed with Yow Yeh tonight...

+1

Same as Taylor, Sims, Thaiday, Winterstein...

What a great first half! Some silly penalties, but geez, I'm loving our quick plays. icon_thumbs_u Our forwards have been running strong too.

We're the better team in the first half and hopefully in the second half as well.

Oh yeah, hope we keep running at Soward. He's hurt!

half time score looks good, and looks like the guys are playing great. And against the team I absoluely HATE with a passion, almost on a par with Balmain in 1988/89 and Manly pretty much always. Damn, I haven't wanted my team to win a game as much as I've wanted them to win this one for quite some time. Come on boys, SMASH THESE SHIT GEORGE ILLAWANKA DRAG QUEENS!!

jarro65 said:
If they can play with the intensity/enthusiasm they displayed in the second half, then there is no reason they can't win this game.

+1

St. George-Illawarra were seriously rattled in that first half.

I was loving Sims first 3 or so runs. Reminded me a bit of Martin Lang. :p

Lost a bit of sting afterwards, but he was still awesome.

Active Now

• levikaden
  • TimWhatley
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Canga
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • cento
  • Locky24
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.