Brisbane Lions 2010 season (incl spoilers)

Would have been tough to tip them I didn't really think they could do it.

[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi Bravo Lions, you deserve it. To be honest, didn't think you guys had a chance last night. What's happened to browny anyone? has he been dropped or is he injured?

Browny played last night mate, kicked a 60 m long bomb to lift the team. I am going to watch the Lions play on Saturday night should be a good game against the Kangas now with the Lions finding some form and confidence.

I was planning to go to the game but left it too long to plan any flight or accommodation. Hopefully the Kangas can cause an upset. They won't if they continue their terrible inaccuracy in front of goals. Hopefully petrie can continue his dominance. Listening to the kangas at the moment, terrible so far, innacuracy is terrible... again. Forward line delivery is c***.

Am hoping for an improved North in the 2nd half.

Playing Freo at Subiaco is a tough ask for the good teams, all you can ask for is a 100% effort at the moment from the kangas they are building a list of good young players.

True, it's just that i'm sick of being flogged week in week out. I just want them to be competetive for once this season. Not looking forward to next week. I guess the one good thing is that nathan O'Keefe kicked a goal on debut. Promising future ahead for him. Unfortunately looks like i'll be tipping against the Roos first time ever.

What a thrilling match last night! To come away with a win was just an amazing feeling. I must admit, I was jumping around the room in the final 5 minutes [icon_lol1. Taking nothing away from the Lions, to come back from 36 points down to be leading with 2 minutes remaining was a credit to their formidable forward line. But fortunately our young guys stood up when needed.

How we went from leading from 36 points to just 1, I don't know but a wins a win.

Pathetic display from the Lions, I am glad my boy came last night so I didn't go to the game haha. Kangas played with good spirit and the Lions took them too lightly IMO

Another shocker. Even with all of our injuries there is no way losing to Richmond can be justified.

Meanwhile, over here, I am just proud of the Rooboys performance. It's not over yet but we should be able to keep up this lead... I hope. 3 wins on the trot puts us at 7-6 for the season and sees us in the top 8. Something I would have laughed at before the season started and would ahve ignored.

Coming good your boys Hatchy, was impressed with their effort today.

Watch out, here come Hawthorn. icon_smile icon_smile

Bannermania said:

Warming to the task now but need Franklin and Roughhead to turn up and play... I suppose you will be a Gold Coast fan next year!!

Jeba said:
Coming good your boys Hatchy, was impressed with their effort today.
Agreed, they looked very strong around the stoppages and contests. will be good to see them face off against the cats who have been the benchmark for a few seasons now. They beat the cats earlier in the nab cup but without their star players like Ablett etc. Good to see another victory though. I hope for your sake the lions improve though.

Can't see that happening while Brown is out unfortunately. Think now is the time to start rebuilding to be honest.

Bucking Beads said:
Bannermania said:

Warming to the task now but need Franklin and Roughhead to turn up and play... I suppose you will be a Gold Coast fan next year!!

Nice dig you fucking arsehole.

Jeba said:
Can't see that happening while Brown is out unfortunately. Think now is the time to start rebuilding to be honest.

Lions can only get better from this point IMO. Last 2 weeks has been a joke and Vossy is hurting.. I hope they turn up against Carlton because I am going to that game..

Active Now

• AscotinOz
  • Harry Sack
  • Splinter
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.