Brisbane Lions 2010 season (incl spoilers)

Wheels have fallen off at the Lions, something is going on behind the scenes IMO. Vossy could be gone. There is absolutely no pride in the Guernsey or the players performance..

Agreed. Granted injuries have been a problem this season but they can only do so much damage. They still aren't putting in 100% on the field in a season that promised so much. The effort against St Kilda was good but they didn't back it up.

lol. Hawthorn gave you guys one hell of a touch-up. Beautiful to see.

Jeba said:
For those who want to remember the good times which seem so long ago, the Lions v Collingwood 2002 Grand Final is on Fox Sports right now.

Still amazed we won that game with the umps raping us and the horrendous shots at goal

Yeh I think the umpires were favoring the Pies out of fear of getting murdered by the bogan Collingwood fans!

I know Aker was/is a dickhead but I feel he has been treated poorly by the Bulldogs.. How can a bloke get sacked for being himself whilst blokes who drink and drive or are accused of rape get to continue to play.

Lions just had a win for Browny's 200th. Browny is just a machine and a pleasure to watch play the game.

Bucking Beads said:
Lions just had a win for Browny's 200th. Browny is just a machine and a pleasure to watch play the game.
Browny has always been good to watch, but this season, I just dunno what has happened to him [icon_shru He's been in poor form for most of it. Looking forward to a rejevenated Browny for 2011.

On to other news, Kangas just had a magnificent win for Boomers 300th. Has been a magnificent performer for the Roos throughout his career. I am glad that he's not thinking about retirement yet. Had the pleasure of having a photo and a chat with him in the Gold Coast training camp in the pre-season, was a very genuine bloke. Watching him in action for the last 12 or so years has been a pleasure.

Browny has been carrying a groin injury since round 5. Pretty obvious to why he has been in poor form [icon_confu

Bucking Beads said:
Browny has been carrying a groin injury since round 5. Pretty obvious to why he has been in poor form [icon_confu

Yup, not hard to spot that one. He's only played like 4 games this year at full fitness.

Jeba said:
Bucking Beads said:

Yup, not hard to spot that one. He's only played like 4 games this year at full fitness.

He was bloody good on Sunday though and he was in doubt all week with injury. The bloke is a machine, I just hope the Lions get there shit together for next year to send off the veterans like Black and Power off with pride. Browny deserves better also.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Organix
  • LittleDavey
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Nerd
  • Shane Tronc
  • Browny
  • Waynesaurus
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.