Brisbane Lions 2010 season (incl spoilers)

Bannermania said:
Bucking Beads said:
Bannermania said:
Watch out, here come Hawthorn. icon_smile icon_smile

Warming to the task now but need Franklin and Roughhead to turn up and play... I suppose you will be a Gold Coast fan next year!!

Nice dig you **** arsehole.

[icon_lol1. icon_thumbs_u

haha, yeah. A bandwagoner, for an AFL team I've supported my entire life. hah.

Settle down boys. I was stoked to see someone other than myself, Beads, Hatchy or Banner contribute to this forum, alas it was just a 5-worder from ning. [icon_lol1.

But yes, let's not turn this thread into a nasty!!!

Hey, I support the Kangaroos!

Not anywhere near as passionately as you lot though, watch a couple of games a year.

Good spirit the Kangas, follow them a bit closer and they might give you something special over the next 5 years..

ningnangnong said:
Hey, I support the Kangaroos!

Not anywhere near as passionately as you lot though, watch a couple of games a year.
i like it. passionately or non-passionately, anything counts really. icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads said:
Good spirit the Kangas, follow them a bit closer and they might give you something special over the next 5 years..
I can see something special happening over the rest of the season...

Hatchy said:
Bucking Beads said:
I can see something special happening over the rest of the season...

me 2 the Lions winning another game!!! Kangas can make the finals I hope they do..

Decent showing from the Lions last night. Much improved against the second top side. If we keep that up we might sneak a finals spot when we get Brown, Drummond and Charman back.

However Travis Johnstone must be dropped immediately.

Was expecting a thrashing in that match, was surprised to hear that the Lions made the saints fight for the victory.

Oh and Jack Redden was outstanding and Daniel Rich showed some of his best form.

Yep really happy with the effort from the Lions, I missed most of the game though. I think next year must be a good year for the Lions. Redden is a star he will only get better. Agree about Johnstone he is getting old and is a hack.

For those who want to remember the good times which seem so long ago, the Lions v Collingwood 2002 Grand Final is on Fox Sports right now.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Mustafur
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bongo
  • ozzball
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Tim K
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.