NEWS Brisbane rake James Segeyaro suspended after positive drug test

Should we enter an NRL campaign with literally one Dummy Half in our entire 30 man squad again?

What part of Josh McGuire and Sam Thaiday playing Dummy Half did you enjoy exactly?
The part where we beat the Rabbitohs 24-20 in Sydney wasn't bad. But in all seriousness McCullough is no better than hookers we could pick up on the open market so if we can get rid of him and use his top 30 spot for another dummy half I see no reason not to go down that path.

Should we enter an NRL campaign with literally one Dummy Half in our entire 30 man squad again?

What part of Josh McGuire and Sam Thaiday playing Dummy Half did you enjoy exactly?

Address your issues to the Club. They are the ones who screwed up recruitment and retention, and left us with a dummy Dummy Half.

Of course we will end up with Macca. And as I said, that is entirely unreasonable.

4 years for a SARM is fucking outrageous. I get there's rules etc, but it's not like LGD-4033 is like being on Test, Masteron and Trenbolone, like ****.

4 years for a SARM is fucking outrageous. I get there's rules etc, but it's not like LGD-4033 is like being on Test, Masteron and Trenbolone, like ****.
How are your gains going?

regardless of what the substance does, if it’s on the list you don’t do it.

How are your gains going?

regardless of what the substance does, if it’s on the list you don’t do it.
I get it and I understand. My point is just that doing highly androgenic and life altering steroids like Trenbolone, carry the same classification and penalty as a SARM. It just makes no sense. It'd be like sentencing someone to 10 years in prison for smoking a joint, and also sentencing someone to 10 years in prison for selling 100kg of heroin.

I get it and I understand. My point is just that doing highly androgenic and life altering steroids like Trenbolone, carry the same classification and penalty as a SARM. It just makes no sense. It'd be like sentencing someone to 10 years in prison for smoking a joint, and also sentencing someone to 10 years in prison for selling 100kg of heroin.

what’s an appropriate punishment then?
I get what you’re saying but they can’t have tiered punishments for anything that they deem to be performance enhancing

Last edited:
I get what you’re saying but they can’t have tiered punishments for anything that they deem to be performance enhancing
I'm the last person to ask that question, lol. I'm pretty liberal with shit like this, so I don't really care what they use. That's just me though.

I'm not sure if anyone follows the UFC, but Nate Diaz was just cleared by USADA after testing positive for LGD-4033 (the same thing Segs tested positive for). Diaz took them to court and won, proving that he took a tainted supplement.

It's not uncommon for SARMS to be made in the same factories, using the same machines that they use to make legit vitamin supplements.

Thought it was interesting.

I put on 6 kgs of muscle mass in the 6-7 weeks I did a fairly low dosage. A lot of people asked if I was on the gear.

its not a steroid but if he was taking it as a cycle and it wasn’t just tainted sups then in my personal experience it definitely has an effects on muscle mass and would give an unfair advantage.

I could think of something...

Last edited:
I put on 6 kgs of muscle mass in the 6-7 weeks I did a fairly low dosage. A lot of people asked if I was on the gear.

its not a steroid but if he was taking it as a cycle and it wasn’t just tainted sups then in my personal experience it definitely has an effects on muscle mass and would give an unfair advantage.
Not 6kgs of muscle - that's impossible in that time frame; roids or no roids. A lot would be water and glycogen stores.

Not 6kgs of muscle - that's impossible in that time frame; roids or no roids. A lot would be water and glycogen stores.
You’re correct. What I should’ve said is about 6kg of fat free mass. Along with significant strength gains, particularly upper body.

Of course I’m not claiming to know wether Seggy did anything wrong or not. Just giving my personal experience on the substance in question.

Can't he just do a paul gallen and say he didn't know and have a backdated ban and keep playing and then get media jobs and stuff and be treated like a god for being a drug cheat?

And the old classic, his mum put it in the cooking.

Everytime I hear / see things about people getting busted for illegal substance abuse, my blood honestly boils with how Gallen and the other Sharks players and even Flannagan got away with it all. They all should have been banned for 4 years. Every single one of Gallen's stats is forever in question because he was a drug cheat. Who knows for how long. Same goes with Cameron Smith and all of his win ratios etc. 1/3 of his career they were 10-20% over the cap.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mustafur
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.