NEWS Brisbane rake James Segeyaro suspended after positive drug test

Can't he just do a paul gallen and say he didn't know and have a backdated ban and keep playing and then get media jobs and stuff and be treated like a god for being a drug cheat?

Sharks didn’t fail a test. Failing a in competition test and suspected can’t both be four years.

You’re correct. What I should’ve said is about 6kg of fat free mass. Along with significant strength gains, particularly upper body.

Of course I’m not claiming to know wether Seggy did anything wrong or not. Just giving my personal experience on the substance in question.
So you're saying your top heavy with chicken legs?

Obviously he is on nothing money in the first place but if we sack him for this, it's a breach of contract so doesn't count towards the cap, right?

I put on 6 kgs of muscle mass in the 6-7 weeks I did a fairly low dosage. A lot of people asked if I was on the gear.

its not a steroid but if he was taking it as a cycle and it wasn’t just tainted sups then in my personal experience it definitely has an effects on muscle mass and would give an unfair advantage.
Well dont leave us hanging, what was the stuff called?, Asking for a friend who is me.

I work in a huge ass chemical plant, there's worse things to worry about.

[automerge]1573109240[/automerge]
Showing up wearing an ACDC T-shirt, he means business!

Last edited:

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jazza
  • Aldo
  • Dazza 92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • jd87
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skyblues87
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.