NEWS Brisbane turned down Brodie Croft

Harsh I know, but it's always been a problem for him. Needs to at least attempt to wrap the arms around. I also don't like how he plants his feet and doesn't push off the line.

Definitely, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the excitement of one match saving big hit, but what about all the close calls and missed tackles over the years.

Definitely, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the excitement of one match saving big hit, but what about all the close calls and missed tackles over the years.

Serious? Everyone wants flashy plays, but there’s a reason every premiership winning team has their own version of Posty at the back.

Some may run around him but never through him. Doesn’t take a backwards step, and I’ve never seen an opposition player drag him over the line and score over him. Just a steely lump of a lad.

Is it the same set of goalpoasts that Maloney's or was it pearce's ? field goal attempt hit the crossbar in 2015?

Serious? Everyone wants flashy plays, but there’s a reason every premiership winning team has their own version of Posty at the back.

Some may run around him but never through him. Doesn’t take a backwards step, and I’ve never seen an opposition player drag him over the line and score over him. Just a steely lump of a lad.

Maybe not through or over but let’s be honest, they do quite often go around him, definitely needs to work on lateral movement because it is quite literally non-existent at present. Needs work but solid potential.

Maybe not through or over but let’s be honest, they do quite often go around him, definitely needs to work on lateral movement because it is quite literally non-existent at present. Needs work but solid potential.
I think that goal post down at the Caxton St end is carrying a bit of extra padding. And the black dot is just starting to fade.

Active Now

• jd87
  • Purple Pills
  • NSW stables
  • Reds2011
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dazza 92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.